Multi Zen Pinball 2

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I ballsed up with the Walking Dead table. If you have a PS3 & Vita then buy your tables on those and then import them on the PS4. If you buy a table on PS4 then you CANNOT important "backwards" onto the PS3 or Vita.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I ballsed up with the Walking Dead table. If you have a PS3 & Vita then buy your tables on those and then import them on the PS4. If you buy a table on PS4 then you CANNOT important "backwards" onto the PS3 or Vita.
Well that sucks balls, I am going to complain about that.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Glad you posted this. Havent bought any yet, but I did nearly buy the Star Wars ones for ps4 the other day.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Venom table arrives in Zen Pinball 2 tomorrow
Spider-Man’s notorious foe gets his own stage this week

Spider-Man’s symbiotic nemesis gets his own pinball table! Our latest creation based on a Marvel Comics property stars Spider-Man’s archenemy, Venom. Venom pinball releases tomorrow for Zen Pinball 2 for €2.99/£2.49! Purchase the table on PS3 or PS Vita first, then import to PS4 to enjoy on all three platforms!

As Eddie Brock’s journalism career spiraled downward, he always blamed Spider-Man for his own failure. A symbiotic organism from an alien world sensed his rage, and having itself been rejected by Spidey before, shared his hatred of the web-head. Thus, the Symbiote chose Brock as its next host, and together they are – Venom.

The Venom pinball table features Eddie Brock as the Symbiote-empowered villain as he faces not just his mortal enemy, Spider-Man, but also the threat of his twisted offspring, Carnage. Can Venom and Spider-Man team up to defeat a greater threat?

Source: EU PlayStation Blog

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have recently bought a 55" 3D TV and the walking dead table looks fab in 3D, not tried any of the others yet.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels coming soon to PS3, PS4 and PS Vita
Return to a galaxy far, far away with Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels

We’re astronomically overjoyed to reveal our next pinball table, Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels, based on the critically acclaimed animated TV show on Disney XD, Star Wars Rebels.

Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels will take players on a journey to a galaxy far, far away, teaming them up with the crew of the starship Ghost, including Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Zeb Orrelios, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla and the grumpy astromech Droid Chopper as they join forces to take on the evil Empire. The table will feature fully-animated starships including the Ghost and TIE fighters, a flaming engine thruster spindisk, Chopper’s own mini playfield, and seven exciting missions inspired by the show.

We know you’ve all been anxious to see if we would continue working with Lucasfilm to create new Star Wars pinball tables, and we are excited to say that we are doing just that! This new table is set during a time period never explored in the films, so we’re happy to be able to bring our own blend of pinball magic to this new phase of the Star Wars universe.

The table will be available as DLC for Zen Pinball 2 for PS3, PS4 and PS Vita, as well as the standalone Star Wars Pinball game on 29 April, just in time for May the Fourth celebrations!

May the Force be with you.

STAR WARS © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.

Source: EU PlayStation Blog

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
On what basis do you make the claim that the Empire is "evil"? Just because a movie tells us?

It is the rebal scum who are truly evil. Mark my words, they will show their true colours.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
On what basis do you make the claim that the Empire is "evil"? Just because a movie tells us?

It is the rebal scum who are truly evil. Mark my words, they will show their true colours.
Exactly. One mans freedom fighter is anothers terrorist. :D