• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Youtube channels

Pafkes

Wait for it
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
With the new youtube feature on Ps4:clap:, I made myself a youtube channel

Pafkes Snr

Some other SNR members have a youtube channel?

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I don't, but I might set one up :)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've got one which you can see below my avatar. You can add yours too - see Gamer IDs and Profiles for details.

For some like me, you will need to create a custom channel URL, which will give you a username that you can then use for your gamer ID. Basically you need a URL of the format https://www.youtube.com/user/username and it's the username that you use. There's a video here that helps - it's a bit waffly so you can skip to around 2m 10s which shows how to do this.

@Slaine you will need to do this as your link doesn't work.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
www.youtube.com/jkrohn187

Someone had my jkrohn1, they didn't use it for a number of years then on my request to acquisition it they logged in and like a video meaning Google/YouTube won't let me try again for 2 years inactivity.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
www.youtube.com/jkrohn187

Someone had my jkrohn1, they didn't use it for a number of years then on my request to acquisition it they logged in and like a video meaning Google/YouTube won't let me try again for 2 years inactivity.
It's all mine, mine, mine :evil: