Yo - Dudes, and Dudettes!

HoodedClaw

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Hi ya Muppets,

All you oldies know who I am - Only the best, fairest, most fun player you could ever meet.

Sarcastic, honest to a fault, addicted to gaming far too much!

I am in my twilight 40's, figured I'd have gived up gaming by now - clearly not!

Started on C64 in the 80's, then spekky - a few of them, Amgia 500 x2, onto PC's and ps1,2, xbox, ps3, ps4

Like Massive multiplayer anything - really into Warframe and Neverwinter at moment (im skint!)

As I play mainly with SNR's at moment thought its about time I joined to see whats happening, also OAP so hope I don't get too slated for it!

Claw.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome, @HoodedClaw :waving:

All I can say is - about time! ;)

Like several other people here, I've known you for many years, initially from OAP (no problem you being a member there or indeed on any other community). Heck, we've played together on many games ranging from SOCOM 2 (the first place we met, if I recall) to the most recent, Warframe.

I've not tried Neverwinter, may take a look at it at some point. Currently I'm lost somewhere in the 18 quintillion planets of No Man's Sky with some Battleborn on the side (I'll be setting up more events for Battleborn in September once the holiday season has passed). I've not touched Warframe for a few months, mainly due to The Division, Battleborn & No Man's Sky but with all the changes, especially the recent ones, @HaloJ & I will be venturing back to the origin system and the worlds of the Tenno in September. So watch out for us there (and hopefully we'll see @WetPaintGaming, @Skarpar and @HERMAN_JELMET there too).

Anyway, have a look around, join in the chat and the forums and I hope to see you online soon. :)

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
About bloody time! Welcome Claw.

Pafkes

Wait for it
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Welcome @HoodedClaw

You will not find me on Neverwinter or Warframe but rather on the Battlefield4 (soon BF1), I hope you like those too;)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Awight muppet

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hiiiiiyaaaaaaa

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oi Prick!!!

Long time no see buddy, good to have you onboard and hopefully get some gaming time in with you on something at some point.

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi claw,

Nice to catch up with you last night, hope to see you online at some point

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Claw, welcome to SNR. :)

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Claw - welcome :)

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Claw. Welcome

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Last time I ran into the claw he was being kicked out of GTA for accepting millions from some unknown hacker that was making everyone rich beyond thier wildest dreams. Shame he hasn't been back here for a while.

HoodedClaw

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Last time I ran into the claw he was being kicked out of GTA for accepting millions from some unknown hacker that was making everyone rich beyond their wildest dreams. Shame he hasn't been back here for a while.
I'm pretty sure I'm still in the 'naughty' room.

Yep, In GTA people were chucking millions in bounties on people, i'd already gotton millions by keeping the bounty. Cant remember who, a friend, said kill me as I'd rather you get it than someone else. So I did.. and then automatically shared 50% back (as was my way on all bounties) So got banned to the naughty room for 30 days. This came and went, 3 months later and loads of emails where they just kept saying 'you must have done something else', reset the -90days to 30 again, which also came and went.. I can tell you the naughty room for 6 months is NO fun, so I gave up.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So what do you play nowadays?

HoodedClaw

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
I was on Warframe, but busy with Neverwinter at the moment. Also got a PSVR (thanks to tesco vouchers) so once a few decent games comes out for that I'll be getting dizzy and sick regularly.

I'm hoping ark survival evolved will be psvr, its rumored to be.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I havent been on much over the last few years due to the fact that I had a job with a 3 AM start and worked pretty long hours.> Kind of went off gaming. Anyway I packed that job in a couple of months back and have a life again meaning I can play late at night if I wanrt to. I did spend my spare time over the last few months out and about in my camper Van but winter is coming so looking to get a game or two starting with Battlefield 1 which i've been playing over the last few days on PC with Origins early access thing. Rather liking it so I am going to get it at the weekend. I dont fancy the PSVR at the moment, I did recently get a first person view goggle set up with a drone which is rather good. Might do the playstation VR when a few decent games come out for it.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm hoping ark survival evolved will be psvr, its rumored to be.
Wow! Really??? Currently Job Simulator is teh go to go in my house, this sounds interesting!!!

VR riding a Tyranosaurus!!! w00t!