Multi Yet more Borderlands DLC on the way

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I noticed this article this morning. It'll be interesting to see what they will do next - I'm assuming it'll be more story DLC rather than another character?

Shame the DLC isn't covered by the season pass. :(

Bertiepops

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
In all honesty, the Season Pass was only ever advertised as a "3 for 4" on the first four DLC packs, and as we ended up with a little more than that, I'm happy enough. I've played all of the 4 DLC Campaigns through in full now, and I've enjoyed them all, however I must say that the writing in the Tiny Tina campaign was probably the best, in fact rivaling some of the Handsome Jack script in the main story. Based upon where the end of the TT Story ended, I would imagine that
the next DLC will be based upon the Hyperion "H" space station thing that you can always see in the sky. As Maya comes into the room at the end, after interrogating a Hyperion Bod, and says something about being able to get onto the Station, it would make sense for a Hyperion Robot heavy DLC, all based upon the Station.

If that's accurate, I'll be well happy. On the whole, though, I'm just happy that there is gonna be more stuff coming out after the Season Pass has expired, as BL1 only had the 4 additional campaigns, and as Gearbox and Randy Pitchford have come out to say there will be more, I can only await with baited breath to see how many more, and just how good they are.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
New Borderlands 2 DLC revealed - 'Headhunter Packs' inbound
Level cap to be increased and new content due before November

Gearbox Software has, as promised, revealed plans for a new wave of downloadable content for Borderlands 2.

'Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep' was the fourth and final expansion pack for Season Pass holders, but the developer will release new downloadable content starting with the 'Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2', which will raise the level cap to 72.

The pack will also add the ability to change difficulty levels "for extra challenges" and a new 'Digistruct Peak Challenge', in which Vault Hunters join Professor Tannis to train new Crimson Raiders following the events of the main campaign, reports OXM UK.

Following that will be a new series of DLC packs called the 'Headhunter Packs'. One pack has been titled 'T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest', which will see the reappearance of T.K. Baha from the original Borderlands, and is expected to release before the end of October.
Studio boss Randy Pitchford told PAX Australia attendees that he "hopes" to make "two or three" Headhunter Packs.

None of the new content will be included as part of the Season Pass. The Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 will cost $5. Pricing on Headhunter Packs is yet to be confirmed.

Source: CVG

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I dunno I think I done with this now, unless we get a serious seniors dlc revival I think I am happy to stick at the season pass stuff.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah I lost my save and haven't bothered starting again but i'm done as I haven't even started any of the dlc yet :(

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@HaloJ & I have just started playing this again after a break of a few months. We've finally completed the Pirate's Booty DLC and will be moving onto the other 3 next. Once we've done these, we'll see if we've had enough of the game or if we're up for some more DLC.

Last edited:

Bertiepops

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well, I'm still merrily hooked on this one. Played the four DLC packs to death, and will undoubtably get the next however many that are released too. Not sure why, but the Borderlands games (both of them, and all the accompanying DLC gubbins) have majorly hooked me. It's a bonus for Col too, as he just tends to log on to my account and download whatever I buy. I'm quite looking forward to the next Level Cap increase, and the promise of more DLC Campaigns is great. Bit iffy on the Digistruct one, as that sounds a lot like the Underdome DLC on the first game, which was just a grind more than anything else. We shall, however, see what occurs.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm gonna get back to this now, not played Kreig or the Tiny Tina DLC yet but looking forward to them.

I just wish you didn't have to start again from scratch with the new characters, i've got no desire to play through the campaign AGAIN with Kreig after running through the campaign 10 times already.