• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 xur, Agent of the nine

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
What time does he disappear for the week? Just went to have a look and he isn't there.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
He was by the dock area yesterday, at the back of the lower bar

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That's where I looked for him and he wasn't there, seems a bit early to remove him.
Do you know what times he is supposed to be there from?

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
He's disappeared early before

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
5 am - 5 am EST which is 10am - 10am GMT/BST

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Saving my coins until next week then as I've already got the Suros Regime.

For the record....pretty good gun, but unlike most auto rifles the fire rate slows right down when aiming the gun, doing much higher damage per shot, and i've heard a few people say they don't t like this and wished they could remove that upgrade from the gun.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Saving my coins until next week then as I've already got the Suros Regime.

For the record....pretty good gun, but unlike most auto rifles the fire rate slows right down when aiming the gun, doing much higher damage per shot, and i've heard a few people say they don't t like this and wished they could remove that upgrade from the gun.
I saw that in the gun details. Since they nerfed the auto rifles I've been using a scout rifle which I quite like so maybe it's the best of both worlds.....
is it the first upgrade?

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Looks like it'll be the glove engram for me, might be tempted with the Hunter armor as well (still at Lvl 8, won't be too long until I reach 20)

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I saw that in the gun details. Since they nerfed the auto rifles I've been using a scout rifle which I quite like so maybe it's the best of both worlds.....
is it the first upgrade?
If you like the scout rifles it's definitely worth a try......I couldn't get on with Scout Rifles but coming back to Auto Rifles after using Hand Canons for most of my gaming since I hit level 22 or so I found it quite nice with the lower fire rate, nice to use like this for headshots.

It's a fairly early upgrade that does the decrease in fire rate and increase in damage.

pede2010

I'm easy!!!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got the Suros several weeks ago when it was for sale. To start with I didn't like the slower fire rate when ADS but after I got it fully upgraded it's actually a pretty decent gun.
I have actually moved onto hand cannons now, the precision shots do more damage, now my aiming has improved :)

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I currently favor the A.1F19X-Ryl scout rifle with the firefly mod (targets explode with precision kills) I take great pleasure watching the heads go pop :evil:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
What can I get with 7 coins lol

Jousting

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oh no I'm short of coins, but I really want the raid auto rifle, but I want an exotic primary. I could use my 2nd character to get the coins, but will it be worth it, will I use it, what about my exotic secondary & specials, what to do, what to do ....

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure.

Jousting

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm looking for an investor, does any one have hmmmm 7 coins?