X360 Xbox

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
After over three years of focusing only on PlayStation, I've decided to purchase myself another Xbox 360 (Xbox One soon). I'm keeping all my PlayStation equipment but I miss Xbox from time to time. For the first time in my life I'm able to wrap my head around owning both!

I did a quick look-around here and searched for a post with Senior Gamers member with Xbox Live accounts, but I couldn't find anything. Is there such a post here?

Anyway, my gamertag is Pernarcale, the same as my PSN ID. Add me if you want or reply with your XBL gamertag here and I'll send you a friend request.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have an Xbox One, but very rarely switch it on. It’s just “meh” compared to PS4. Gamertag the same as here.

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It’s just “meh” compared to PS4
Agreed. The PS4 outperforms it according to most everything I've read. I will probably get the most milage out of Xbox for last generation titles as the multiplatform titles last generation generally performed better on the Xbox 360 (not because of hardware superiority, but rather shoddy porting to the PS3). That and I find XBL was much nicer than PSN last generation. It's caught up somewhat this generation.

@Plaxinator FR sent.

Last edited:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Agreed. The PS4 outperforms it according to most everything I've read. I will probably get the most milage out of Xbox for last generation titles as the multiplatform titles last generation generally performed better on the Xbox 360 (not because of hardware superiority, but rather shoddy porting to the PS3). That and I find XBL was much nicer that PSN last generation. It's caught up somewhat this generation.

@Plaxinator FR sent.
When I switch it on next I'll accept :D

I wonder if the 360 backwards compatible games on Xbox One allow you to play online with the 360 gang.

Pernarcale

PlayStation.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
When I switch it on next I'll accept :D

I wonder if the 360 backwards compatible games on Xbox One allow you to play online with the 360 gang.
Yes it does. Microsoft has done an outstanding job with backwards compatibility on the Xbox One.

The only reason I'm forcing myself to buy the Xbox 360 first is to ensure I have the actual Xbox 360 hardware for games that aren't payable via backwards compatability yet.

Grooooog

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
And you forgot to mention, that the XBox Gold titles are currently much nicer than the PSN+ titles IMHO.

So, as I found out how to add "Identities" here (why do we have two places to add PSN an XBox Tags?) I also added mine.
I'm Grooooog, without the 360 on XBL and will shamelessly start adding y'all when I fire my XBox up again :D

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
If there is a Xbox account with the name Spruijt, it definately is not me.

I repeat, it is NOT me.

Must be another account from @DarthRaiden666

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If there is a Xbox account with the name Spruijt, it definately is not me.

I repeat, it is NOT me.

Must be another account from @DarthRaiden666
Nope not me. I only have PNMotorsport66 and DarthRaiden666 on Eggbox