• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PC Wyrmius

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It pays to actual read through the Wiki from time to time, I wonder if we'll get this on the PS4?

Use Wyrm’s signature laser rifle to blast through increasingly challenging enemies in this Sentinel-based space shooter.

To play, visit your Arsenal and Equip Wyrm. Visit ‘Appearance’ and select the ‘W’ loadout at the top of the screen. Could it be any simpler? Yes, yes it could be but it’s not.

Shoot ‘em up, Tenno!

Source: Warframe & Warframe Wikia

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
For anyone else with the PC version there is also Happy Zephyr

Happy Zephyr is a hidden side-scrolling minigame in Warframe where players control a Zephyr to guide her across the obstacles. Players can access Happy Zephyr by typing in Flappy as the email address in the login screen and leaving the password blank, or by equipping the Zephyr and selecting the "Z" loadout underAppearance. The highscore of this minigame can be seen in the leaderboard by entering player's Profile tab.

Time to dig out the PC client :gamer:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
As per last night's Tenno live we'll be getting wyrmius likely in the coming update. :D

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
For anyone else with the PC version there is also Happy Zephyr

Happy Zephyr is a hidden side-scrolling minigame in Warframe where players control a Zephyr to guide her across the obstacles. Players can access Happy Zephyr by typing in Flappy as the email address in the login screen and leaving the password blank, or by equipping the Zephyr and selecting the "Z" loadout underAppearance. The highscore of this minigame can be seen in the leaderboard by entering player's Profile tab.

Time to dig out the PC client :gamer:
Who needs the PC client - its on the PS4 too:gamer:

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I meant to look over the weekend, got distracted with my hangover instead :sick:
A hangover is an acceptable excuse to spend the day on the sofa (or bed) while playing games