PC Wow this looks great too!

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

This looks fantastic. Anyone know if theyre ever going to release this for the consoles? Its just the sort of game the PS3 is missing and needs.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That is seriously ****ed up.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Literally was laughing out loud, it was the funniest game clip I've ever seen. But I couldn't actually bear to play it.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Acegadgets said:
Literally was laughing out loud, it was the funniest game clip I've ever seen. But I couldn't actually bear to play it.
Thought you'd like it!! :rofl: Skip to about 2.45.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Had it years ago on my pc postal 1 a postman goes ape on his home town.

Postal 2 a game designer for postal 1 gets sacked and goes doo laly on his home town.

Was fun for about 10 mins then it's just a repetitive waste of time.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It was really for Ace. Thought it might be his sort of game......

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I believe its banned in a number of countries, and so it should be. I would like someone to make a game based on hunting in the UK. Set in an open world you could shoot a few ducks, pheasants and pidgeons here and there, club a few baby seals to death. Maybe do some badger bating.. Hire a quad bike and chase sheep around fields, try to herd them into pens then cut out the middle man by slaughtering them yourself with a bolt gun. Of course there would be bonus points for the amount of fluffy bunnies and hedgehogs you could run over. Then as you earn money you could hire a pack of dogs to catch rabbits, and the finale could be a fox hunt.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:rofl:

Have I told you about my plans for a Vietnam war game? You're part of a Unit thats gone awol, and end up raping and murdering your way through the peasant villages, collecting human ears and generally being shitty to everyone you meet.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No need to go AWOL, its general practice to do that kind of stuff in the American Army isnt it?.
You have a couple of sequels set in Iraq and Afganistan.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
:rofl:

Have I told you about my plans for a Vietnam war game? You're part of a Unit thats gone awol, and end up raping and murdering your way through the peasant villages, collecting human ears and generally being shitty to everyone you meet.

Have you been watching 'Casualties of War'?