World War Z

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

Anyone else looking forward to this? Im not a huge Brad Pitt fan, but god does this film look good.

Are zombies ever to go out of vogue? Theyre everywhere at the mo. Ive been watching "In The Flesh" on BBC, which is pretty good too. A zombie story with a twist; something a bit different.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Definitely looking forward to this one. :) Halo is too, though for the reason that it has Brad Pitt in it. :roll:

Zombies are far better than vampires in my opinion, they suck (badoom tish!) Zombies that run, like the ones in this movie (and in 28 Days Later) are a far more frightening aspect than the slow-moving one that most films portray.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm going to watch it. I never get bored og Zombies and having Brad Pitt in is the icing on the cake :)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah another one I wanna watch but is this trailer all of the good bits and the film is just gonna flop :-\ only time will tell.

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I love Zombie films so I am a little intrigued to see how this turns out.

Dmk222

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Zombie films are my favourite type of films so really looking forward to this ,never seen 'in the flesh" slaine I'm gonna look into it

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Zombie films are my favourite type of films so really looking forward to this ,never seen 'in the flesh" slaine I'm gonna look into it
Should find it on BBC iPlayer. Definitely worth a look. Very strange and bizarre!!