• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS4 Wolfenstein: The New Order

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyone else getting this? I am, and it looks absolutley sweet. All the previews rave about how much fun it is to blast nazis. Anyway, I just saw this on PlaystationLifestyle.net and thought I'd share......
PlayStation 4

• Hard Drive Requirements: ~47 GB total install
  • Voice Commands optional
PlayStation 3

• Hard Drive requirements for disc play: 8 GB HDD space
  • Hard Drive requirements for PSN download: 17 GB HDD space
Xbox One

• Hard Drive requirements: ~47 GB total install
  • Kinect support for Voice Commands (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish only)
Xbox 360

• Hard Drive requirements: 8 GB minimum
  • Game includes 4 discs, including the first disc that is a mandatory installation disc.
Its 1080p on the PS4 and 720 on the PS3. Not sure of the resolution on the Xbone, but that is some hefty game size. Looks like Im going to have to uninstall a few games to fit it on.:think:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Had to post this up. Just check out the old dear in the wheelchair at the start. I was pissing myself laughing. Cant wait for this to turn up

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That does look superlative.

roger947

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
haven't been around for a while ( or anywhere come to think of it) but seeing as i've got wolfenstein, i just thought i'd let you you know that i love it.
9 hrs in and the story is great.

anyway, who doesn't like the opportunity to kill nazi's in a fps eh? :yahoo:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Only just started it, and the action is ridiculously over the top. Loving it too