Whatever happened to JKrohn1

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Well guys im still alive, as you know when i got my PC a became addicted to Minecraft and played on that more then my PS3 but from time to time i would jump on and play on my PS3. Once the server I played on was disbanded i decided to get back on my PS3 to finish some of my games. I have played and finished maybe half a dozen over the last 8 months but in between playing them I have also been purchasing humble bundles along with cheap retail games on PC (I play maybe 3 games non of which I purchased in full). Through this i have found a few new gaming buddies and have been enticed by the flashing lights of most F2P games.

I'm currently playing Four and two will soon be available to some of you soon.

War Thunder
Blacklight Retribution

I can tell you all, these two along with Warframe will be enough to grab anyone's attention literally F2P is gonna be a major player in the next gen in my eyes. Do I like F2P games, Yes somewhat. Will i purchase things on F2P games, probably.

I was gonna do a big write up on War Thunder but I cant write for toffee, I'll make a quick draft over the weekend and throw it up anyway.

War Thunder is a MMO based on Vehicular Warfare, its in open beta on PC now and is restricted to Aircraft only to be honest i think this is gonna surprise some people on the PS4 I'm just hoping the game play transfers well from Mouse and Keyboard to controller.

2013-11-06_00015.jpg

Blacklight Retribution is your typical FPS very CoD like (Really the only way to describe it) but as its free you will see past the kiddies and i hope some of you will adopt this game as your second FPS after BF4 or CoD.

2013-11-06_00002.jpg

I paid for my PS4 today so I hope to get my console mojo back before it somes and will see you all on PSN soon.

I'm trying to finish Far Cry 3 on my PS3 along with Max Payne 3 and Need For Speed, as my TV is restricted to as and when my partner isn't using it I cant get on before 9pm so I'm on my PC from 7pm and once 9pm hits I am already deep into a PC game.

For those of you who follow me on twitter you will probably see my activity week by week.

Hope you guys didn't think i had just up and left I am still here :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Glad to hear the f2p games are worth a look. Heres hoping their integrity survives the transition to the ps4.

And dont be a stranger!!!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Noise me up any time for Far Cry 3, Max Payne 3 and Need For Speed multi-player!
(Although I think MP3 may be on loan along with Uncharted 3.)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ooops didn't notice you'd been quiet lately. I only get separation anxiety when @mick hasn't posted for a while.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Miss you man. Will you be coming to Los Santos anytime soon?

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I know he's still alive been on BF4 with Jamie on PS4.

And with Ace on PS3..... Multitasking lol

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Doing the backlog quest, almost 6 months of backlog and down to around 3 now :D will be joining you guys after 9pm this week on my PS4. Will join anyone playing anything as I need to get my console fix before i forget how to use it ;)