• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Wed 9 Apr 20:30] Killzone Shadow Fall Wednesday

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not avoiding, my best mate died unexpectedly last Monday, plus I've my Prince2 requalification exam on Thursday/Friday.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Not avoiding, my best mate died unexpectedly last Monday, plus I've my Prince2 requalification exam on Thursday/Friday.
Yeah my condolences my friend.

I might be there too. especially since i haven't tried any of the dlc yet

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We were late as usual due to @HaloJ's work. When we checked just after 9pm we saw that no-one was on Killzone but were playing other games instead.

It seems there really isn't the interest in this game, so I don't think I'll bother setting up any more events for this. If someone else would like to take this on and try to drum up some enthusiasm then please feel free to do so.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We waited for others to come on lol if your still online I will jump on. Was playing Warframe with Ace, Yinkin & Sportsvee

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was playing warframe with Ace et al, and forgot the time, looked at friends list about 9.15 there was no-one playing killzone so called it a night. I will play this game if anyone is interested but the pull of killzone is not as strong as it was with previous versions.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I looked last night to, thought a game with you normal and well adjusted people would be a good thing. However the usual's were either not online or on Warframe. So Lady Shroud pushed for Lego the Movie.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You should have joined my chat party and we would have jumped on Killzone we played Warframe until others came online.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Brain is not thinking in straight lines at the moment, doh!

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah should have joined chat Shroud we would have played kz with you , just needed to get it started

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
In two weeks I'm definitely there, not sure about next Wednesday given I'll be attending a funeral.

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've given up on KZ Wednesday as I'm off by 9:30 so I jump on BF4 a little earlier instead.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've given up on KZ Wednesday as I'm off by 9:30 so I jump on BF4 a little earlier instead.
I gave up on Killzone altogether. I might have a go at the single player at some point but the multiplayer just reminds me of space age COD

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I gave up on Killzone altogether. I might have a go at the single player at some point but the multiplayer just reminds me of space age COD
I can't really find any similarity it has to COD.:P