[Wed 4 Sep 20:30] The Last of Us - Interrogation

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The TLOU patch 1.03 brings a new game mode - Interrogation!

Interrogation is a 4v4, two-part objective game mode where rival factions vie to find and open the other faction’s lockbox, stealing the supplies inside. Each team must first achieve five interrogations of players on the other team.

Players can get interrogations by shivving an enemy, or getting an enemy into the down state, then pressing triangle while next to them. Once your team collects five interrogations the location of the enemy’s lockbox will be revealed. Your team must attempt to open the lockbox before the other team can collect five interrogations and open your lockbox first. Whichever team opens the opposing team’s lockbox first wins.

Come and join us from 8.30pm as we try out this new game mode and more!

roger947

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
i'll try and be there but the wife's a bit poorly at the moment so i can't commit to the event.
If i can i will

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hope she feels better soon Roger

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have pintage organised & then was hoping to explore a bit of Diablo III however if I'm online at the same time, I'll certainly jump in!

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Really enjoyed the new 'Interrogation' mode last night. It also provides teams (ie us lot ;)) with poorer skills to hold their own, or thanks to a masterful move by Martok last night a win, when we were in a position of total wipeout. Even the other team were - 'what the hell happened there, we were kicking their ass' :yahoo:.

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Had a great time on this Wednesday night, great team work/ play and great communication to come back and win from 5-1 down!!!!!