[Wed 29 May] NFS: Most Wanted - The Modfather

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jump in your modded cars and join us for some fast and furious action on the streets of Fairhaven.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Might manage the first half hour, unless everyone is late in which case I will look like a billy no friends, being the first there and waiting for people to arrive , only to leave when everyone actually turns up.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Need to check when Missus arrives home from Orkney. I know she's travelling on 29th but don't recall if that's arriving or hopping on the overnight ferry.
If it's the former then I'll need to be attentive, if the latter then bring it on!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oops. It's Tuesday when Karen comes home!

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If I'm on, I'll try to make it earlier Billy Ace-Mates...

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Halo & I are going to see Star Trek: Into Darkness later this afternoon so we'll likely be on around 9ish after we're back and had dinner.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Halo & I are going to see Star Trek: Into Darkness later this afternoon so we'll likely be on around 9ish after we're back and had dinner.
Enjoy. We went to see it at the weekend. It was OK but I felt slightly disappointed. Wasn't as good as the last film. I don't know why but I expected more. Let me know what you think.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just back from seeing it and we both thought it was great, as least as good as the previous one, if not better. :2thumbsup:

@Plaxinator, did you watch/were you a fan of the original series? We are and so appreciate the reboot both from the fresh telling of the stories as well as the various nods to the original series.

BTW we're only just about to eat dinner so won't be on until 9.30ish if anyone is still around.

Last edited:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just back from seeing it and we both thought it was great, as least as good as the previous one, if not better. :2thumbsup:

@Plaxinator, did you watch/were you a fan of the original series? We are and so appreciate the reboot both from the fresh telling of the stories as well as the various nods to the original series.

BTW we're only just about to eat dinner so won't be on until 9.30ish if anyone is still around.
I have watched the original series, but not religiously and probably not seen all the episodes. I'm a TNG gal myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry we didn't make it, we ended up eating later than expected.

I have watched the original series, but not religiously and probably not seen all the episodes. I'm a TNG gal myself.
I liked all of them, TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise. Seen every episode of all of these plus all of the movies of course. Oh and the animated series.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry we didn't make it, we ended up eating later than expected.

I liked all of them, TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise. Seen every episode of all of these plus all of the movies of course. Oh and the animated series.
Wow, proper hardcore you!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Wow, proper hardcore you!
My avatar and PSN ID may be a bit of a giveaway. :D

Big fan of Doctor Who too, seen every episode from Tom Baker onwards (1974) plus some from the Jon Pertwee era when I first began watching it (aged 6). The only reason I've not seen the whole lot is because they've not all been rebroadcast on terrestrial TV plus there are missing episodes lost when the BBC destroyed film from older TV shows which haven't yet been recovered.