Wed 26 Sep 8.30pm - Killzone 3 - Frag Out

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am humbled by the magnificent example that you my people have set.
The workers an artisans among you who toil and ask not for a claim,
But accept the honour of your leaders.
The soldiers and warriors who burn with cold fire
And unyielding resolve never flinching before the guns of our adversaries.
The teachers and commissars who hold the very soul of our people in their hands,
Shielding it from the lies of the treacherous and disloyal.

Keep your orange eyes peeled and get ready to frag the ISA scum!

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This time Lady Shroud is away, so I'll definately be home and plying this with you all. Being I'm cooking it'll probably be a pizza and a beer too :D .

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yup I'll be there as well. Let's hope for less weird games this week. :1thumbup:

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So we got Yinkin, Halo, SHROUD, clarkyspeaks, Martok, JK, possibly Dogstar.

Hmmm makes for an interesting night, lets hope we dont have glitchy games again!

See you all this evening!

:1thumbup:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Not me silly no KZ3 :(

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Enjoy last night as always, surprised at myself given that there were no Bristol trips this week. i was completely knackered still, and it kicked in earlier than usual, just watched my scores tumble through the evening.

However still loved it, also not sure if everyone was there when I mentioned that the KZ HD trilogy is only going to be available at Game from the 26th October, thinking about it.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was very tired last night due to a very long day and that's why I was on the quiet side (though I'm sure you didn't mind that). I did enjoy it though, especially sniping the snipers (got another 10+ kill streak) and I finally gained another rank!

SHROUD said:
However still loved it, also not sure if everyone was there when I mentioned that the KZ HD trilogy is only going to be available at Game from the 26th October, thinking about it.
I'm not going to bother with the trilogy. I still have all of the Killzone games (just as any real fan would ;) ) including the PS2 version of the original. I may consider the HD remake of the first game but I'm not sure. I'd be happy to have another bash on KZ2 sometime though with anyone who has it.