• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

[Wed 23 Apr 19:00] Warframe Wednesday

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Lots of people seem to be playing this at the moment, so I thought a weekly event would be worth trying.

So, here is a weekly event to do whatever it is that you do in Warframe! :P

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Other than setting my controls how I want them is there anything I need to know to play this? Any advice from the Warframe veterans?

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Other than setting my controls how I want them is there anything I need to know to play this? Any advice from the Warframe veterans?
Kill or be killed (up to 4 times a day).

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dont let Ace sucker you into playing high level missions with a low level character.

A typical conversations goes like this.

Ace : Lets try this alert on Neptune

Me: Ahem are we going to be able to tackle this one with just two of us.

Ace: Yeah it will be great mon

Me: Err okay lets give it a try, but I think it will be tricky so I shall get my highest level warframe and guns

We enter the game..

Ace: I shall have to hide behind you for this mission as I have a new warframe and its low level

Me: But ......

We then die horribly

Ace: right I`m off to get me ducks in.

Last edited:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you try one of the outer rather than inner planets, then hang right back and stick close to your squad. Let the higher levels do the work. Apply all mod cards asap, and fuse them to enhance their abilities further.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Edit: Sorry thought I had quoted the above post so along with that do this ;)

Play low lvl missions and just take your time.

Game modes:

Extermination - Kill a set number of AI
Capture - capture 1 or 2 prisoners
Survival - Collect air (from drops) and survive
Sabotage - Destroy a set target
Rescue - Save a prisoner
Mobile Defence - get a device to a computer and upload data
Interception - hold 4 points and survive constant waves of enemies

Assassination - Kill a boss target (boss mission)

Hope the above list helps you know what missions are what, just take your time when your shields are down take cover, collect everything(you will need it) and try to have fun.

Most importantly don't let Ace drag your lvl 0 character into a lvl 30 mission it won't be easy and everyone will die :D

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Post 9pm but should be on, make sure you all make 4 player chat rooms so there's no confusion ;)

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
on my way been held up scripting :(

Last edited:

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games last night, enjoyed it. Died in my Warframe for the first time thanks to @Acegadgets ;). That said I thought @Sportsvee and I didn't do to bad at all (if you exclude Sportsvee 0 points on the first game that is :lol:, not sure what happened there).

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That said I thought @Sportsvee and I didn't do to bad at all (if you exclude Sportsvee 0 points on the first game that is :lol:, not sure what happened there).
Hey man, that was a conspiracy. I DID kill some honest!!

But everything that is written above about @Acegadgets is correct.........be afraid, be VERY afraid.