[Wed 22 May] Red Dead Redemption - How the West Was Won

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Get off your horse and drink your milk! Then get right back on it again and join us for some rootin' tootin' shootin'!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Awwwww I'm busy on Wednesday!

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Awwwww I'm busy on Wednesday!
Every Wednesday or just this one?

We'll be doing it again, this is one of our regular games. Plus we'll likely be on until late if you're able to make it for the end?

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Every Wednesday or just this one?

We'll be doing it again, this is one of our regular games. Plus we'll likely be on until late if you're able to make it for the end?
Just this Weds and I'll not be able to make it later either. Would deffo like to join a RDR night though. Don't play it much.

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ill be there, Ill be there, whenever you call on me, Ill be there :D

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Change of plans. Friend not coming over now due to arts fair launch thingy. I'm going over there for a nosey at the weekend instead so I'm down for a spot of Weds RDR.

I can't figure out how to confirm attendance using this Tapatalk app though. Can I not or am I just being thick?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Change of plans. Friend not coming over now due to arts fair launch thingy. I'm going over there for a nosey at the weekend instead so I'm down for a spot of Weds RDR.

I can't figure out how to confirm attendance using this Tapatalk app though. Can I not or am I just being thick?
You can't confirm attendance from Tapatalk, only from the website. Tapatalk is just a basic app for checking posts, it lacks the sophistication of a full-blown forum (it doesn't support events, polls, the full range of smileys and a whole host of other things).

If you want to confirm from Tapatalk, tap on a post in the event, tap on More... from the pop-up toolbar and choose Open in Browser. It'll open the thread and (assuming you've logged in on your phone's browser) you can then confirm attendance.

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, plans have had to change so I won't be about for this now.:0(

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just checked, I'm all updated (and have the auto-updates enabled) so no excuses from me tonight!
Have also made all the friends, family & lovers calls so prepped for undisturbia gaming!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Right, I'm just going to get the washing out the machine and make myself a panad and I'll be online with me donkey.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Cracking games tonight peeps, really enjoyed myself.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So I could get a bit of peace I joined "handle bar" Plaxi, "Horse Killer" Halo and others tonight and I hate to admit it but it was fun, so thanks guys :)

But, Plaxi, a moustache just dont suit you. :D

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Top fun again on this game tonight. We had 7 of us on and played a mix of game modes and had a good laugh. We'll definitely be doing this again next month. :1thumbup:

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If I remember I will record it for the world to see just how bad a level 50 can be :D

I dont know where I am on the score tables now, I was doing quite well on one (Tumbleweed I think ) was in the top 300 ish.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry Mick, I'll remember to shave it off for next time. At least I didn't shoot my horse in the head :roll:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Has anyone play GTA online before? Apparently it's very similar to RDR with open world and mixed game modes

Sorry I missed this finished work early but had work to do and at midnight I thought it was a bit late to join.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Has anyone play GTA online before? Apparently it's very similar to RDR with open world and mixed game modes

Sorry I missed this finished work early but had work to do and at midnight I thought it was a bit late to join.
Yes, a few of us played it when GTA IV first came out. It's nowhere near the fun that we have in RDR, quite dull in comparison.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
So not worth a buy for a couple of games.

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for last night peeps, had a great time. Sorry my ps3 crashed around 11pm so I called it quits for the night, great fun, but I much prefer the co op games and deathmatch, do not like the Grab the Gold, its seems the moment I pick up gold the whole world and his horse come after me :stop:

even though there are 5 other bags of gold to get!

Will definately be up for this again!

:crazy: