Wed 19 Sep 8.30pm - Killzone 3 - Frazzle Dazzle

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sons and daughters of Helghan, you are the embodiment of that glorious legacy,
The inheritors of the victory that we fight for every day.
You alone are fit to forge the future and the destiny of our species.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
We shall not suffer the irresolute and spineless men of the ISA to dictate our path!
When you granted me the privilege of your leadership,
I, Scolar Visari, willingly sacrificed myself to the engine of our nation.
My only goal to bring our people the absolute and deserved mastery of their destiny.

Man those arc cannons and frazzle the ISA scum!

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Signing up for active duty. *wheeze*

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Should be home in time to make an appearance :D .

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good chance of me popping in for this one. Will confirm it a few hours beforehand.

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm expecting to be there. What with being busy at work and then not being able to sit down for a week due to a slipped disk I've not been around much. Look forward to seeing you tonight

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Bit of an odd night last night when playing operations. We were steam rolling the campers and ticking off rounds in really quick time. Then the tables turned and we couldn't even get out of the spawn without instantly being hit with a head shot.

I did discover last night that there seems no need to go to the lobby to reform the party as you can invite someone into the party mid round. Although I understand we'd have to quit if the room was full.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for having me without the DLC.
The comms are a bit naff, I was talking away and no one seemed to be able to hear me.
Got a bit fed up after an hour of dying a lot. I still need to practice, but dont think I want to spend the time doing so.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's a difficult game. I got slaughtered when I first started playing. Get a few unlock under your belt though (concentrate on one class) and you'll pick up. I spent my first period as a medic and loved the medics self revive facility. There's a couple of classes that really benefit from concentrating on their weapon unlocks. Tactician's primary weapon to the 3rd unlock assault rifle, same with the Sniper, useless weapons until the 3rd unlock. Medic has a great base weapon as does the engineer.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It was nice to be back on KZ3 do miss match nights on this. We also seem to be mastering the pissing off of snipers though, never a bad thing in my honest opinion :evil: . I'd hazard a guess that KZ4 (if there is one) will be PS4 bound, so a bit of a wait, that said will be picking up the KZ HD trilogy, can get back to the lovely boltgun again, that was such a sweet weapon.