[Wed 18 Sep 20:30] Diablo 3

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oooh, just spotted that there is nothing in the diary for tonight!

If you're not all too busy playing GTA5 - please do ping me a PM & join for some Diablo 3.

I'll be busy levelling up my lvl 26 Demon Hunter but if I'm joining by anybody, I'd suggest we start new characters - possibly in Hardcore mode? Only if you're feeling brave enough, mind.

@mick @Dogstar
Anybody else got this yet?

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
As nothing else planned I'm in

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey gang. Currently Still in pub but not far from home. Will be on ASAP.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
So who turned up, What's the game like, I have only played Diablo 1 is it similar to that? Can't justify any more games but might get it on PS4

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Me, @zoob and @Dogstar we tried a new game on Harcore mode (When you died that's it the character has gone) we were doing well until zoob didn't notice he was standing in some poison and died.

I really like the game, dunno if its similar to 1 as I haven't seen that. It is very well made and plays flawlessly, a big +1 for Blizzard.

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well said @mick - the multiplayer is seamless & you can even be in different areas with no noticable lag or issues.

re: last night, aye, what a dunce! We'd wiped out a pile of baddies, I jumped into my equipment screen to check what goodies I'd picked up & then boom, game over! We'd just hit a section where the enemies leave clouds of poison when they die - easy enough to avoid, it's a standard tactic at later levels, just a complete oversight on my part as I was fairly knackered.

If you're not GTA5ing it @Jkrohn1 - I'd highly recommend it. A fourth player would be nice.

If I manage to avoid the GTA temptation tonight, then I'll be back on D3 this evening...