Website hacked?

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am talking about this thread here.

I never posted on here at all, and I strongly suggest everyone changes their passwords asap. Obviously dont click on any of loishmabey's links, but I guess none of you would be that divvy anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Moved to Website Feedback (which I'll change the name to Website Issues & Suggestions).

Slaine, you and Wilks did make the first 2 posts in that thread. I think the thread was in the Allies section but when we deleted the area as part of opening up the site to Allies, the thread was moved to Challenge SNR. I've checked the IP address used for your post responding to Wilks and it's a BT Internet one, one which you've used 41 times. The post was also made back in July and I remember you making it. So I think you can be sure that you're account hasn't been hacked. :)

There was a spam post in there made this morning which has now been deleted along with the account. I've also deleted your post from this morning in there as everything does seem to be OK.

Thanks for your vigilance though, better to be safe than sorry. :)

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:lol: Well, what a prat I am!! :oops: I couldve sworn that was the first time I saw that post, and when I saw that other blokes comments alarm bells rang. Im glad my IP address matches up, because I started to panic about if my PC was hacked, and not necessarily the website. :roll: :lol:

Erm, panic over everyone. Move along, nothing to see here. :oops: :crazy:

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Well this was my laugh for the day well done ;)