The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

Website hacked?

Discussion in 'Website News & Support' started by Slaine, 5 Nov 2012.

1. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    I am talking about this thread here.

I never posted on here at all, and I strongly suggest everyone changes their passwords asap. Obviously dont click on any of loishmabey's links, but I guess none of you would be that divvy anyway.

#1 Slaine, 5 Nov 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: 2 Oct 2013
  2. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    Moved to Website Feedback (which I'll change the name to Website Issues & Suggestions).

Slaine, you and Wilks did make the first 2 posts in that thread. I think the thread was in the Allies section but when we deleted the area as part of opening up the site to Allies, the thread was moved to Challenge SNR. I've checked the IP address used for your post responding to Wilks and it's a BT Internet one, one which you've used 41 times. The post was also made back in July and I remember you making it. So I think you can be sure that you're account hasn't been hacked. :)

There was a spam post in there made this morning which has now been deleted along with the account. I've also deleted your post from this morning in there as everything does seem to be OK.

Thanks for your vigilance though, better to be safe than sorry. :)

3. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    :lol: Well, what a prat I am!! :oops: I couldve sworn that was the first time I saw that post, and when I saw that other blokes comments alarm bells rang. Im glad my IP address matches up, because I started to panic about if my PC was hacked, and not necessarily the website. :roll: :lol:

Erm, panic over everyone. Move along, nothing to see here. :oops: :crazy:

4. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    Well this was my laugh for the day well done ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice