• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

@#$ Warframe

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Evening lads and ladesess, tis I Mrs Sportsvee. I wanna be a fully fledge old fuddy duddy with the rest of you lot :grandpa:Now let me in please its cold out here, my hands are getting gamie holding on to this walker for dear life.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We dont play Bat@3~##ld here nowadays Mrs V. Can we convert you to a proper game?

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I shall be Battlefielding again as soon as British telecom make it possable for me to get one of those infinity fibre routering gizmo thingies rather than my current 56k modem.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I vote against letting this southern hemisphere inhabitant in. You never know what they might have.

And being a Warframe Widow and all......no class.

ps does anyone have a sofa I can crash on?

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Great thread & great handle - howdy!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey Mrs Sportsvee (still love the image I get when I say that)

I'm with you, F Warframe...F it right in the A.
Here, here. To be quite honest I'm getting quite bored with all the stupid Warframe threads as well.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Once upon a time I used to get home from work and verbally declare that Warframe was s**t as @Martok sat there beating up Corpus troops. Out of my devotion to him I let him install it on my PS4 and I joined him for a few games.

I could see the game's complexity right from the beginning and it was the complexity that drew me in. I was biased against the title due to it being free-to-play which often means grinding for resources but strangely the grind is rather enjoyable. I did come up against a wall early on that SNR took me past which was a very poorly designed set of levels stopping me progressing past the 3rd planet, this annoyance has since been patched.

Warframe came along at the moment when Battlefield's rubber banding was disappointing me and it kept me gaming. Now, well, yeah I'm addicted, hell I've even spent money on the title. I hope you at least give it a try. If you do, start with the female Mag character as she's awesome.

So, anyway, welcome aboard. Great news that you've got your own PS4. Next on the shopping list would be a second surround sound system. ;)

Shoot you soon.

Abs

PS : sorry forgot to add. you should now have full access to the community x

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Er who let this Warframe-phobe in here?! Burn her!! ;)

Seriously, it's good to have you on board 'properly' with your own account. You've technically been a Senior for sometime anyway. :)

So, is there a story behind your PSN name Bloodfairy123?

Hope to see you online soon - I promise to drag @HaloJ back onto BF4, hopefully this Friday.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The missus!! Welcome aboard my dear. :hi:Hope to see many of your posts here, carrying on the tradition of your significant other.

Oh yeah, Warframes cool so there:hmm:

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hmm no thank you Ace :) I stick to shooting at thin air in BF4. I've become quite good at that.
I can vouch she is very good at shooting thin air!

Anyway @DrewePeacock needs another set of BF4 tags he can snag and add to his private snuff video collection...

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Actually I am a bit bored with Warframe, I think i'll start playing that new PS+ free to play " Horny Birds" game.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Also what is your PSN id Bloodfairy comes up with a Level13 gamer Languages English US and German plus "Short and sweet" as a description.... Is this you, or a mini hershey bar in disguise?