Warframe - Trading Post

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ok, as Warframe has alot of resources that people need for different things, I figured that we might need a place to put it all instead of taking over other posts.

So, if there is anything you want/need put a request in here...
Or if there is anything you don't need maybe offer it in here also....

And if the Dojo needs anything, guess where you can post it.....

Enjoy.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
How do you trade resources in game :-\ we tried the trading post in the Dojo but doesn't give the option for resources.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The Trade System allows players to exchange Mods, Platinum, Equipment, Keys and Prime Blueprints. You cannot trade resources.

If you want resources then it's best to arrange with others to play particular missions to gain these. You can also use a Titan Extractor or Distilling Extractor to get some resources.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
The Trade System allows players to exchange Mods, Platinum, Equipment, Keys and Prime Blueprints. You cannot trade resources.

If you want resources then it's best to arrange with others to play particular missions to gain these. You can also use a Titan Extractor or Distilling Extractor to get some resources.
Well if anyone wants to trade mods post it here ;)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm sure I need lots of things, just not entirely sure what they all are yet.

My Warframe is a Rhino, so if no one else has one, guess I'd be interested in those. Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of cards you can fusion? (i.e. Rhino Stomp I've only fused 3 cards so far).

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

My Warframe is a Rhino, so if no one else has one, guess I'd be interested in those. Does anyone know if there is a limit on the number of cards you can fusion? (i.e. Rhino Stomp I've only fused 3 cards so far).
That will vary from card to card, depending on how many mod levels it has available - the black slots on the left of the card that start to turn white as you fuse duplicates or fusion cores.

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have to say after playing this for about a week apart from running around and shooting baddies the rest is very confusing! I think some youtube searches are needed for me to understand what the fusion cores etc can be used for

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got a lot out of playing with the guys and girls to @c00ky, the wisdom and knowledge they have almost accumulated is staggering.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have to say after playing this for about a week apart from running around and shooting baddies the rest is very confusing! I think some youtube searches are needed for me to understand what the fusion cores etc can be used for
Yes, as @SHROUD says, your best bet is to play with us. It's easier to just chat about stuff and learn about if over a few sessions this way. That's how I learned most of my stuff. There's also the Warframe Wiki which is a useful reference too.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score

There is no limit once it's fully fused it won't take anymore. Your aim is to fill the rank markers in the centre left side of the card. All cards have different value and add different amounts to the rank bar until it's full. You can use either Fusion Cores or cards to fill the bar.

Matching the polarity or a card top right corner will half the cost of the card. The wiki should help you with stats if your interested

Basically fusion cores are used to fuse mods to increase the rank which increases the value and the power of the card. Once you get the general idea of fusing it's actually simple.

You burn unwanted cards to increase the rank, cost and value of the card this can be done faster with fusion cores.

Transmute: This is basically a game of chance you can convert 4 unwanted and unfused cards into a random card.
It costs a lot of credit to Transmute cards and in my opinion isn't worth doing although it's is a great way to get Aura mods which are extremely rare.

Fusing two of the same cards together automatically make it rank 1. Fusing was easier before update 7 as you just stacked cards to add the next rank. The new way is a bit of a grind but adds to the game play and longevity of the game.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am on the lookout for split chamber and shred mod cards, have lots of others to trade if you need any particular card.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
What are the above mods for? Warframe, Sentinel, Primary, secondary or Melee

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Rifle mods that make my rifle better.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Think my Rhino stomp is full, but if anyone has any other ones let me know, or any Nekros cards for that matter :)

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You do know that you can use ANY mod to upgrade a mod.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got my torid last night and first impressions are very positive. Its supposed to be a grenade launcher that poisons infested, which it does but it also kills the others as well.
If anyone has toxic cards to swap I will be interested in a trade.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm building a gorgon rifle, The blueprints are only obtainable as a login reward, Which i got this morning.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Can you still trade outside of the dojo?