• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Warframe clan Dojo.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have been trying to figure out warframe for the last few weeks and finally seem to be coming to terms with what is a rather complex game.

I've started a clan Dojo where any members will when its finished be able to visit and amongst other things, fight amongst themselves, trade collectibles and research new weapons.

I have sent invites to SNRs that have played the game on PS4 . When you log onto the game you should find a clan key which gives access.

At the moment it is under construction, and there only seems to be myself and @yinkin who have played it over the last few weeks.

A lot of members may have tried the game and not really understood what the purpose of the game is and moved on. If you are not sure about anything about the game then I can always try to explain whats what. It is a co op game and it would be nice to try to play it with fellow SNRs if anyone is around when I am playing give me a call.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I love Warframe. I do find it confusing at times though. I played it yesterday funny enough

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've played it a few times and it seemed OK. I thought there must be more to it, however as I only ever seemed to play this on my own and not with other Seniors, I've left it for BF4 and some Killzone.

@Acegadgets, I know you can't play too late during the week but how about you organising a regular or semi-regular event, say on Tuesdays? There may be more chance of Seniors playing this together then.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
i started the dojo after getting a random invite into someone elses. It seems like a good way to use up the spare things that you pick up. I will send invites Herman. Check the keys menu later on. I should soon be getting one extra day off each fortnight so may paste a meeting up for that night. Its a co op game, hard to play and understand on your own.

PNMotorsportUK

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I play Warframe and as OAP don't have a dojo then I'm in.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Just trying to make a dojo key now and as I have only finished the first two missions it might take a little time lol

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did the tutorial and then at the start tried to have a look but couldn't find your Dojo anywhere.
Guess I'm missing something.

Should do the first mission really I guess.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I sent @Acegadgets about 15 invites yesterday not one was accepted :( I'm no longer his friend.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
all a bit strange, i shall have a look at the settings

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Sportsvee you're locked out of the dojo until you're a few levels higher. I think its about level 10, but I could be wrong

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Sportsvee you're locked out of the dojo until you're a few levels higher. I think its about level 10, but I could be wrong
You need the Dojo key and to have been invited but I was unaware of any level lock for the dojo

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
As far as I'm aware this is how to get into the SNR Dojo

1. Check your inbox you should find an invite
2. After accepting check your foundry for the Clan Key blueprint
3. Build the Clan Key:
1x Morphic
500x Polymer Bundle
500x Ferrite
1500 Credits
4. Enter The Dojo

The clan key has unlimited uses for the clan you are in, if you are kicked or leave the clan your key will get destroyed.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Build the key! Your certainly not gonna get far if you dont pay, I noticed one of the pay to win bundles is £118.00.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Once you accept the clan invite it's added to your players Foundry. You don't pay for anything?

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well explained Jamie,
I sent an invite to sportsvee and rabidmonkey. Slaine and Darth raiden can't be invited as they are already in other clan dojo's.and we can also only have 10 members or outstanding invites in our clan unless we build a barracks or something to increase the capacity to 30 members.
Herman, I haven't spent any real money on the game, it is possable to play without using real money. The clan key components can be collected in any mission , you get at least 2000 credits for taking part in any any old mission.
Inside the dojo I am building a couple of rooms using spare components.
The thing is the game devs are very clever. They know that you will have 90% of what you need to build anything , its the last item that is a rare component that is the problem . In the case of the Dojo rooms its 1 * forma that is required. Each forma costs 35,000 credits so you have to do a dozen missions usually to make one.
In the meantime as you do the missions they give you almost everything you need to build a new weapon or new warframe. Its the last bit of the build that is hard to come by, so you end up with lots of almost finished items to construct. Keeps you coming back for more.
I sent @Acegadgets about 15 invites yesterday not one was accepted :( I'm no longer his friend.
it was two, I didn't notice them, I never seem to see them, perhaps something in my PS 4 settings?

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well explained Jamie,
I sent an invite to sportsvee and rabidmonkey. Slaine and Darth raiden can't be invited as they are already in other clan dojo's.and we can also only have 10 members or outstanding invites in our clan unless we build a barracks or something to increase the capacity to 30 members.
Herman, I haven't spent any real money on the game, it is possable to play without using real money. The clan key components can be collected in any mission , you get at least 2000 credits for taking part in any any old mission.
Inside the dojo I am building a couple of rooms using spare components.
The thing is the game devs are very clever. They know that you will have 90% of what you need to build anything , its the last item that is a rare component that is the problem . In the case of the Dojo rooms its 1 * forma that is required. Each forma costs 35,000 credits so you have to do a dozen missions usually to make one.
In the meantime as you do the missions they give you almost everything you need to build a new weapon or new warframe. Its the last bit of the build that is hard to come by, so you end up with lots of almost finished items to construct. Keeps you coming back for more.

it was two, I didn't notice them, I never seem to see them, perhaps something in my PS 4 settings?
Well I may have over exaggerated a little but still we could have had a few games and got me closer to owning my dojo key and maybe chip in on the barracks. Will try and get on Saturday maybe lunch time ish

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Dojo aside I did try to download this tonight and see what it was about. The main game downloaded fine, but the update wouldn't go past 96%, doh!