Warframe Alliance

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We need the Exact names of clans , in order to invite them into an alliance. The names of clans submitted so far do not exist. possibly lower or upper case letters are incorrect which is why we haven't formed an alliance this week.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I posted some invites to friends about the Alliance and have posted a recruirtment thread on the warframe site.
Are you fed up with Solar rails, building them, defending them, helping other alliances take down other Alliances?
Have you been part of an Alliance where all the talk was about becoming the most dominant Alliance in the Solar system?
Did you feel like a small insignificant clan in a huge unfriendly alliance where you had no rights?
Perhaps you have your own one man clan , or share it with a few friends, and dont want to give up your dojo to join another clan, but still want to make new friends to play with, trade with and chat with.
Maybe you've had some had expiarances when it comes to trading, felt that you've been ripped off or just cant find the items that you are after at a decent price?
The Pirates of Uranus could be the Alliance that you've been waiting for.
We aren't that interested in solar rails, and universal domination. We just want to play this game the way it should be played in a friendly co operative enviroment. We want to play,trade and chat with friends, not randoms that run off into the distance and are just interested in themselves.
We are happy to go back to mercury to help new players,
We are happy to help you defeat that boss that's been eluding you.
We are happy to do a T3 mission to try to get that Boltor Prime blueprint that you've been after for weeks.
We are happy to swap you our spare Tranquil Cleave for an Ammo drum,
We are happy to share our knowledge about everything warframe and promise not to laugh to much at your silly questions.
We are HAPPY TENNO .
The Pirates of Uranus are fun loving warframe players from all over the world.

To join the Alliance you must however complete a test.

Simply go over to www.seniorgamers.net website and leave your clan name and tell us a bit about your clan and why you would like to join.

Please sign up on the appropriate thread.

Last edited:

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
nice post @Acegadgets can i get first claim to your tranquil cleave for an ammo drum ;)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I swapped it to Pede last night, I now have 74 ammo drums

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
fair enough, the next one's mine then please

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Acegadgets - I'll swap ya an Ammo Drum of mine for a Rhino Prime Chassis. Can even level it up 1 or 2 for ya first.