• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Warframe Alliance

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Warframers unite... and all that jazz.
When you load in your game you will see a tab in the options chat saying Alliance.
We are now part of "THE PACK" which is an alliance of (currently) 19 similar sized clans as ours.

Over time i'm sure we will get to know some of these players a bit better. If we are stuck for people to play a mission with, we can go into that chat screen and find someone who we will in time probably have played with before. We can ask them things in that tab as most seem rather knowledgable. We will be supporting each others rails and possibly building joint solar rails.

Most of the clans seem to be Americans, but out of the 40 players in that alliance chat last night there were 7 of us and 4 other non Americans.
Perhaps we can invite some of our friends here in the UK to become part of the Alliance, OAPS etc,? That way you can see who is online and set up missions with them, even if they are not on your friends list it extends your warframe friends.

Last edited:

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You can have Warframe 'friends' without them being psn friends. Thats a good little feature I've found.

Good work on the alliance, we shall defeat the evil empire. May the force be with you.

McFri

Newbie Gamer
Reaction score
You can have Warframe 'friends' without them being psn friends. Thats a good little feature I've found.

Good work on the alliance, we shall defeat the evil empire. May the force be with you.
The Sith?

if so im sittin out lol.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
You can twist it around so the Empire are the good guys and the Alliance are the bad guys. It's fun messing with peoples heads.

So maybe we should join the Sith @McFri.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
As it happens the Alliance in WoW turns out to be the evil ones and the horde are the good guys go figure lol

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
An alliance sounds good

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
As it happens the Alliance in WoW turns out to be the evil ones and the horde are the good guys go figure lol
Ah man, what a spoiler. Im so not playing that now :cry:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The alliance that we are part of had been increasing thier funds so that if we do get a solar rail in place there will be funds for battle pay.i had made small personal contributions to the vault.They had a few million in the kitty , unfortunately some thieving warlord has cleared the account
this cause d the creator to turn off warlord rights to do much which lead to 18 clans leaving the alliance.
there are rumours that one of the other alliances made a clan joined our alliance then cleared the account for thier own battlepay fund.
so, i was thinking about making a donation to the alliance from our coffers . We have 400k, don't really gave much to spend it on. How do members feel about making a clan donation to the alliance, and if so, how much

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think we should hold onto our loot til we have seen how this alliance stuff has pans out. It is still early days and if looting the coffers turns into a regular things then we shouldnt be risking our cash. So far I am not sure we have seen much advantage of being in an alliance.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So far this alliance shit has been a waste of time, money and resources. All we're going to do Is fund somebody else.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
We as a clan haven't actually put any money into the alliance , it isn't real money any way, just in game credits.. As far as I know I am the only one of us who has given them any credits. It has now been changed so that only the founder can go into the treasury. We can not give them resorses.
I like to read the alliance tab, I see it as an extended friends list. There are people willing to give other members mods for next to nothing, others willing to taxi people to alerts, you can get invites to some good tower missions or get people to join your missions by posting on the alliance tab. The people in the alliance are English speaking friendly people. Perhaps if we participated in the alliance chat we can get some good friends.I already have a few on my friends list and play with them when there are no clan members about.
If we do get a solar rail deployed it would put our clan name on the map, and we would get support from the alliance big time if we did. Likewise we should give support to those in the alliance if any of them get a rail up, simply by playing the mission for the alliance side as much as we can.
I like the idea of being in the alliance but perhaps we should participate in the alliance chat a bit more and get to know them better.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
They're a bit elitist, Farming for all the top mods, I don't think they play for fun, And half of the people that post on the alliance tab want to expel the clans that dont contribute.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No, why is the tab not there?
Not able to log on but if its not there I suspect that the founder has called it a day as he sounded a bit down after being robbed and the lack of support thereafter.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yep, tab gone and I thought I saw a message saying we were no longer in one.

I thought I also read somewhere that you need 500k to lay a rail.....might be wrong.

you did good @Acegadgets to find that allience but I felt some of them were so far up themselves that if we got a rail down they would have snubbed us out of spite.

could we start our own?

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes it might be worth me trying to find a few similar clans to us, to get together with to play with and trade with. Perhaps a ,mature warframers alliance. It would be nice to play with others and increse our clan size but a lot of people are in small clans that have built a dijo and don't want to give it up to join our clan.

Northlander

Reaction score
If you want us to be part of an Alliance, since others who are already in a Clan with a Dojo don't wish to leave to join us, then I'll still support us joining a new one.

Granted I came late to the party, but I'll agree with the above that I also found that some of the other clans were up themselves and the mention of these thieving clans just joining to steal creds goes totally against being in an Alliance.

The benefits are still there even if it's felt we never saw any, more to do with this alliance really, I think it was too big, no real order. So starting again and finding a new 'suitable' one that perhaps contains mature clans - then we would see the benefits, hopefully proper meaningful conversation in the Alliance tab?

So how do you go about searching for alliances?

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've played with a few people in other clans in the alliance, they weren't all bad guys, and also made a few friends through the official warframe site, perhaps if others in our clan want me to I can start a new alliance and promote it on the official site.