Wakka Wakka

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greetings and salutations one and all, this is a request for Ally status please. Assuming of course my good looks, amazing personality with a pinch of modesty is not too threatening that is :D .

My name is Darth Keren. I am 40 yrs young, Welsh, tall, as previously mentioned look incredible, have wonderful shoulders and speak three languages (English, management and b*****ks). Live in the beautiful countryside of Bedfordshire as not a fan of cities (places I visit) with my wife Lady Shroud and my 2 yr old daughter Mini Shroud.

I have a huge interest in all thing nature, having travelled all over the world with Lady Shroud to get involved with fantastic experiences such as swimming with a pod of 300 wild dusky dolphins in New Zealand to trekking through the Borneo rainforests to see orangutans. Our garden is a bird sanctury, with an estimated count of at least 24 species having visited (including once a female sparrowhawk to the shock, horror and later death of an unsuspecting starling). We also get frogs, toads and very recently a fieldmouse.

Love movies and have a very large collection that continually grows, followed Formula 1 for many, many years and completely loving this season. Gaming wise had many of the single game consoles we know as Donkey Kong and Astro Wars ;) . Also owned the ZX81, Spectrum 48K, Commodore 64, Dragon 32, my first true move into consoles was the Mega Drive with Sonic the Hedgehog, felt like I'd moved into a new era of gaming when I bought this. I was late to the table for PS1, didn't know much about it until out clubbing one night and there it was, wow. Next day I was in Electronics Boutique to buy one along with Tomb Raider, Micro Machines and Soul Blade, never looked back since.

To those who know me I favour Killzone and Uncharted online (garnered the nickname Rocket Man, not sure why though :angel: ), although have dabbled in others (god I miss Star Wars Battlefront), offline lurve the Lego games and most platformers like Ratchett and Skylanders. God of War and Batman have accrued many hours from me to, and as long as they keep 'em coming out, I'll be playing 'em (along with pretty much anything with Star Wars in the title, and yes burned many times. Damn that George bloke). Think this will do for the moment, don't want to over expose myself to you all :evil: .

Have fun.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Shroud? Shroud......unusual name. Cant say Ive heard of you. :grandpa:

Good afternoon sir and welcome to over here!!

SHROUD said:
Gaming wise had many of the single game consoles we know as Donkey Kong and Astro Wars ;) .

Aahh yes, the Game & Watch series. Actually I think Donkey Kong was my first "console", followed by Astro Wars. I was so chuffed when I completed Astro Wars, but was gutted to find the game looped around on itself and it started all again (as was the fashion in them times).

Good to see you over here Shroud :1thumbup:

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Oh no, look what the cat dragged in. :roll: :lol:

Welcome to the new place, Shroud!

SHROUD said:
Greetings and salutations one and all, this is a request for Ally status please. Assuming of course my good looks, amazing personality with a pinch of modesty is not too threatening that is :D.
Still as modest as ever I see. I'm here though so you'll still be in the shadow of my magnificence. ;)

SHROUD said:
I have a huge interest in all thing nature
So you're a naturist then? That should make things interesting when we meet tomorrow. :shock: I best have some spare clothes handy then. :lol:

SHROUD said:
Our garden is a bird sanctury, with an estimated count of at least 24 species having visited (including once a female sparrowhawk to the shock, horror and later death of an unsuspecting starling). We also get frogs, toads and very recently a fieldmouse.
I can see you and Halo chatting for hours together. She is a crusty hippy loves nature and birds. We're both members of the RSPB plus my daughter has membership too. I doubt you'll see much in our garden though, it's rather small.

Good old Astro Wars, I remember that well. :D

SHROUD said:
To those who know me I favour Killzone and Uncharted online (garnered the nickname Rocket Man, not sure why though :angel: ), although have dabbled in others (god I miss Star Wars Battlefront), offline lurve the Lego games and most platformers like Ratchett and Skylanders. God of War and Batman have accrued many hours from me to, and as long as they keep 'em coming out, I'll be playing 'em (along with pretty much anything with Star Wars in the title, and yes burned many times. Damn that George bloke).
Rocket whore more like for nickname. :evil: You didn't mention the 11 Platinums you've earned! Maybe it's because they are all for easy kids' games. ;) Just don't mention that one of mine is for EyePet :oops:

Shroud is a very well known figure over on another community and I think most people here know him. Halo & I play with him on Tuesdays & Wednesdays on Uncharted 3 & Killzone 3. I was also lucky enough to attend his wedding evening reception and have met Mrs Shroud who is lovely (unlike Shroud who is a complete git ;) ). We'll be meeting up with them tomorrow along with a couple of other gamers and Mini Shroud. :1thumbup:

Anyway without further ado, you're all greened up and an Ally of Senior Gamers. :D

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine always a pleasure my friend.

@Martok - You just can't stop flirting with me can you ;) .

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Shroud and welcome. I also had 'Astro Wars' for Christmas as a child plus the pacman game.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Christ I remember that. I never had Pacman myself, but my friend did and I remember being insanely jealous.

Mad really when you think 30+ years later you can play it through this website for nowt.

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Slaine said:
Christ I remember that. I never had Pacman myself, but my friend did and I remember being insanely jealous.

Mad really when you think 30+ years later you can play it through this website for nowt.
A plug for all those shiny features again. ;)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Wilks said:
A plug for all those shiny features again. ;)
We've got him well trained already. :lol:

roger947

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
well hello Shroud :waving:

I'm not too sure if this site is ready for the Welsh Adonis :o

It's got to be tough just being so god damn chiselled and suave :roll:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Its a shame you are married, I think I love you.

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Acegadgets said:
Its a shame you are married, I think I love you.
:lol: :lol:

I've missed your humour Ace. :clap:

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No really he loves me, been to the police 4 times now :lol: .

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hello Shroud, hope to see you in my scope on KZ3 one day soon.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I also play UC3 on most Tuesday, and so I know why they call him rocketman :cry:

See you Tuesday buddy.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
so I know why they call him rocketman :cry:

He has a penchant for flamboyant glasses?

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hi Shroud, good to see you on here.....can I be on your team please :) Catch you soon

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Alien always :waving:

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
You're too good looking to be on mine. Make's me look like Dame Edna in the Playboy mansion ;)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That was you? :lol: