• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi Volt Prime speeds into Prime Access

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
A shocking agent of death, Volt Prime speeds into Prime Access.

Get Volt Prime Access now and make the newest Primes yours - instantly - including Volt Prime, Odonata Prime Archwing, Edo Prime Armor and the Kazeru Prime Sugatra. Plus, stock up on discounted Platinum and get Exclusive Gear available only through Prime Access!

Packages include:
NEW VOLT PRIME WARFRAME
Harness electricity and bring high damage with Volt Prime, the newest addition to the ranks of elite Prime Warframes.

NEW PRIME ARCHWING
Take flight with Odonata Prime.

PRIME ACCESSORIES
Modify your Warframe with the Edo Prime Armor and Kazeru Prime Sugatra. Add Exclusive Volt Prime Avatars to your online presence! Speed up your in-game progress with 90-Day Affinity and Credit Boosters.

DISCOUNTED PLATINUM
Give your Platinum supply a boost at a great price.

Volt Prime Access will be available on the following dates:
North and South America: March 24
Europe: March 25
Asia: March 25
Japan: March 26

Source

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The Wiki has also been updated with information on the new additions
PS4/XB1 drop locations are NOT listed as yet though :(

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I can now run T2 Capture for my final Nyx part instead of just T4 Defence :woot:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425422-prime-gear-drop-locations/
Greaaaaat because I so love running a seemingly endless string of capture missions. I'll never get tired of trying for Orthos Prime Handles Paris Prime Grips Frost Prime Blueprints Nyx Prime Blueprints.

Admittedly though it beats waiting until wave 20 of T4 Disappointment efense.

Guess I know what missions I'll be running THIS weekend then......

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Greaaaaat because I so love running a seemingly endless string of capture missions. I'll never get tired of trying for Orthos Prime Handles Paris Prime Grips Frost Prime Blueprints Nyx Prime Blueprints.

Admittedly though it beats waiting until wave 20 of T4 Disappointment efense.

Guess I know what missions I'll be running THIS weekend then......
It only took about 5 runs and managed to also get another forma bp and a Loki prime bp too