• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

PS3 User Accounts

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
OK, I appear to be staying with my new fam & it transpires that not only does the missus love WipEout (2097 - HD/Fury is new to her), the Kray Twins also love gaming.

I've set up a new account for the girls & have gone through all of the parental settings & moved unsuitable/accessible games into a separate folder, however the settings seem to apply to all accounts across the board?!

Is there a way that I can have my account password protected with everything open & theirs not? I've set it up as the default account & removed access to internet, so I'm quite happy with them using it whenever, but until I figure this out then I won't be leaving it wired up to the internet for a bit of online fun.

I'm hoping somebody here should be able to help, having had a bit more experience than I at this sort of thing!