• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers formed in 2012. We started as PlayStation gamers but now we are fully multi-platform with members also playing on PC, Xbox, Switch and other platforms.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi Update 15.16

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was perusing the Warframe PC updates thread to try and get an idea of what was coming in the next update, I think its going to be a big one!
I found 21 update/hotfix threads between 15.10 and 15.16 with tons of stuff being added and balanced.
I was going to compile it into a list and post it but I don't have the time, energy or patience for 21 threads worth of info.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
All good. First post covered it nicely.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's looking promising for tomorrow especially with the removal of Nova Prime from the store

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's gone from 92 minutes to 7 hours.

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It's gone from 92 minutes to 7 hours.
Try pausing and then restarting the download, worked for me.

One new addition I'm NOT a fan of is helpers on Syndicate missions. When you have new stealth bonuses, and run Loki all the time for these, the last thing you need is visible allies. It has actually made the missions so much harder not easier, hopefully they will patch a choice option in at some point because at the moment they are a pain in the arse when trying to stealth to a capture target or infiltrate on a rescue mission :(.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I rebooted and that seemed to have sorted it :)

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Skarpar Just read this in the build notes: "Sinister Reach will now extend the Amprex's chain lightning effect"

Just thought you might like to know? *Cough* "OP!!" *Cough*

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyone know how you access the Wyrm game?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Did everyone remember to take a vault key with them for the last mission?

I got another Blind Rage :yahoo:

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Skarpar Just read this in the build notes: "Sinister Reach will now extend the Amprex's chain lightning effect"

Just thought you might like to know? *Cough* "OP!!" *Cough*
What is this OP you mention - I know nothing of this

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
One new addition I'm NOT a fan of is helpers on Syndicate missions. When you have new stealth bonuses, and run Loki all the time for these, the last thing you need is visible allies. It has actually made the missions so much harder not easier, hopefully they will patch a choice option in at some point because at the moment they are a pain in the arse when trying to stealth to a capture target or infiltrate on a rescue mission :(.
True these 'helpers' are more of a nuisence than anything - when running loki earlier I just went into a nicely crowded room went invisible and waited until they were both dead - then I carried on as normal.

IamNumber6

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
True these 'helpers' are more of a nuisence than anything - when running loki earlier I just went into a nicely crowded room went invisible and waited until they were both dead - then I carried on as normal.
Same, makes life so much easier.

I can see the bonus of the support for lower skill level players, but generally they're a pain in the arse