The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PS3 Uncharted 3 - Why no Event set up?

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by clarkyspeaks, 25 Sep 2012.

1. clarkyspeaks

clarkyspeaks Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    clarkyspeaks
    Hi Guys and Gals,

Sorry to disturb you all but I notice for the second week running that you have not posted an event for UC3, I understand some of you have fallen out of love with the game temporarily, but its difficult for SHROUD and I to know who is on and who is not.

If everyone has stopped playing thats all well and good but just let us know as we always know the definate numbers on our side of the fence, that would be 2, Rocket man and myself :D

Just let me know on this forum, if your all taking a break then I will play some thing else on Tuesday nights!

Peace :thumbup:

2. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    Re: Why no Event set up?

Martok for sure is taking a break from it and will likely be playing Borderlands. It was normally him or Dogstar that setup the event for Uncharted. So it's a bit of Martok losing faith in the title due to the recent changes and Dogstar not being at his best. JK I think is still on strange working hours waking up with the hamsters and running around in his little wheel turning the great cogs of industry.

As for tonight I'm fairly sure that Martok will be on Borderlands. :thumbup: We'll both be on Killzone on Wednesday though and Battlefield on Thursday.

3. yinkin

yinkin Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    yinkin

I will hopefully be there this week, I never like to commit to being there unless I definately know I will be able to play, I guess I kinda just assumed it would be uncharted tonight. If you are there tonight I shall endeavour to join you.

4. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1

I'm back on day shift now but with BL2 being fresh I'm playing that tonight. To be honest I wasn't going to play UC3 again, that said I still feel the urge to play it. Will probably be on 9th October due to next week being on night shift.

5. clarkyspeaks

clarkyspeaks Semi-Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    clarkyspeaks

Ok peeps no worries, I will be getting BL2 but not just yet!

I will see those of you that are playing tonight and those that are not then enjoy yourself whatever you do!

Tonight we will have the following:

SHROUD
    clarkyspeaks
    Yaster
    Dogstar
    Yinkin

Not too bad a turnout!

:thumbup:

6. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-

Just to confirm that I won't be playing UC3 tonight and I think it unlikely that I'll play it in the coming weeks. The latest patch has further increased the imbalance and I just don't enjoy it at the moment , plus with Borderlands out I'd rather be playing that.

I'm glad that other Seniors are continuing to play this and I would ask that someone committed to attending the UC3 event would post the event threads and calendar entries so others know that you and other SNR folk will be playing.

Borderlands 2 for me tonight and I'll be on KZ3 tomorrow night as usual. :)

7. SHROUD

SHROUD Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Shroud

Believe Naughty Dog have heard the masses and are trying to rush out update 1.15 to address this (hopefully). Played for the first time last night with the GU having all and every perk unlocked, if it wasn't for the great company (cheers to Yinkin, Clarky and Dudley) I think I'd have packed it in a little sooner.

Now KZ3 bring it on :evil: .

8. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ

Nice, thanks for the news on 1.15. I'll have a dig around to see what I can find.

9. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada

I still plan to play this some more. Sorry I havent been around for this or Killzone 3 for a while. Ive been so busy with family stuff.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice