PS3 Uncharted 3 - Who in Who out?

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Morning All,

Sorry to bother you, however I know that with the updates to UC3 and Naughty Dog giving into these little rank whores!

We now have dwindling numbers for this game, I am going to be on tonight, SHROUD cant make it, so at the moment its me on my jack jones.

So rather then put this in general discussion, can you tell me if any of you Seniors are going to play UC3 tonight or will you be mostly playing the Non DLC BF3 night?

Not an issue if you do, but if no one is going to turn up then I will go and play something else!

Let me know!

Peace :1thumbup:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I can confirm that Martok is giving it a miss this week and will be playing BF (none DLC) instead. JK is currently on night shift as well so I think he's an unlikely. Dogstar is feeling his age at the moment and hasn't gamed for a while but hopefully he'll be better soon. Leaving just Yinkin if he's available.

So are you going to join us on BF3 instead then? ;)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I still love you all though :D .

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hmmmm, looks like im playing BF3 then :shh: dont tell anyone :lol:

P-Newson666

Warlock, Jedi, Sith... #66 PNMotorsport
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm at work and no longer have the game.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Like halo said I'm on night shift, supposed to be on a month but looks like I'm on normal shift next week, I will probably jump on UC3 one last time next week and see if I will ever join in again. This update has killed a game that frequently pissed me off at the best of times. I do enjoy playing with you lot, but the lack of enjoyment has killed this game for me.

Excuse any spelling mistakes and I hope this makes sense I'm brain dead this week :)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
DarthRaiden666 said:
I'm at work and no longer have the game.
So are you saying work stole it from you? :o

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get a chance to post beforehand but I was there. Clarky and I had a mini meet and some good games.

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeh that is true,

Dogstar and I found that if you keep away from Team Objectives, you do not come across many of these Perk Whores that camp in a corner with their 4 perks active capping you off one by one because they are worried about their K/D Ratio.

We found playing plunder and Team Deathmatch was still a lot of fun, little or no rank whores around.

Thanks for the Games!

:1thumbup:

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
sorry was on holiday this week,