The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PS3 Uncharted 3 v1.15 Patch details

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by Martok, 24 Oct 2012.

1. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_patch_115_notes

So, does this mean that the matchmaking will put the hardcore legacy level players (i.e. those who have been to level 75 and restarted several times) in the same games and put people like me who haven't even reached level 75 once in other games? What about if the party joining a room is a mix of legacy and non-legacy players?

The imbalance and mismatch of players was what killed this game for me (I always enjoyed the closed rooms we had though we didn't have enough each week to do this). I'd be interested to know if this has fixed the game.

2. yinkin

yinkin Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    yinkin
    revenge grenades going to be everywhere now, no downside now. Improved matchmaking could be good but as martok says where does that leaved mixed ability parties.

3. mick

mick Even More Grumpy Grandad
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    mick170669
    I loved this game but havent really played it much online, mainly due to being put against the people who geek it and are "rock `ard"

4. yinkin

yinkin Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    yinkin
    well hopefully matchmaking if it works should make games that bit more even, it was a flaw of uncharted that the insaenly talented of the game were mixed with noobs on a regular basis , usually with all the experts on one side. IN the end it was this that killed off senior interest in the game, it might be worth playing again now.

5. SHROUD

SHROUD Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Shroud
    Still need to update this, doh!

6. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    If this patch will make it easier for me to kill and not get killed , i would consider re buying it.
    Let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice