PS3 Uncharted 3 update to add 50 new trophies

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
the SixthAxis said:
Over at Naughty Dog the Uncharted 3 team are currently talking up their latest game update, 1.13. Launching on August 14th, the patch will usher in a number of general gameplay fixes (listed below) as well as “an exciting new system” and “fresh DLC.”

Gameplay Changes

Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
Deathmatch will now appear in round 5 instead of round 3 in Team Objective game modes
Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
Death from Above medal now requires the player to be at least 2 meters off the ground
Players can earn more than 1 “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now 8 not 12
The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
Cloaked level 3 is now immune to the effects of Disruption (it wasn’t working properly so we fixed it)
The acclaimed developer also announced that 1.13 will introduce a staggering total of 50 new trophies to the multiplayer experience. As expected, these will be portioned into separate lots, dedicated to the game’s diverse spread of downloadable content.

Review | Flashback Map Pack
Review | Drake’s Deception Map Pack
Whether or not the aforementioned upcoming DLC will be new maps, modes, or characters remains yet to be seen, Naughty Dog promising more details as we draw closer to launch date.
Awesome news!!! :woot:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That's one hell of a way to extend the titles playability! We've only got 1 copy so end up playing split screen but if it's going to continue and continue I may be tempted to get a second copy cheap.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Great news :) I like this game might give si gle player a go :D

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Jkrohn1 said:
The single player is well worth it! Drake is the unluckiest man in the world though. Plenty of set scenes that are so well done they'll have you whooping! The plane and the burning building are just two that spring to mind.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
HaloJ said:
Jkrohn1 said:
The single player is well worth it! Drake is the unluckiest man in the world though. Plenty of set scenes that are so well done they'll have you whooping! The plane and the burning building are just two that spring to mind.
I'm at chapter 16, story isn't as good as 1 & 2 either that or I'm not getting into it as much as I did them. Burning chateau did get my blood pumping. At an airfield so this must be the plane part.

Only 6 chapters to go then I will start it on Crushing :shock:

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I had a similar feeling JK. Don't get me wrong it's still a great game just wasn't awesome. The team that did Uncharted 2 is the team doing The Last of Us! ;)

I've decided playing multiplayer first spoilt the single player. Half the fun of these games is the exploration and not knowing what happens next. When you are familiar with the basic level, some of the magic is gone.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah running through some levels I thought hey that's Yemen Multiplayer map lol