PS4 U18

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Still playing rainbow 6 and nowhere near finished Fallout, still not got Wukong :(

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@HERMAN_JELMET, @Martok or @HaloJ Would one of you mind hopping on at some point and downsize the clan so I can get Wokong started please - just log into the dojo and bring up the options menu - there'll be an option to downsize clan there, Cheers

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got a Nitric from a mission so I added that, we need 4 more.

Liking the changes in the new update. Bigger ship!

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Do not read unless you've finished 'The second dream' quest.
Just a few questions about focus lens, I use Rhino prime as an offensive void frame, would i be right in thinking that giving him a madurai greater lens would be good?
What if he doesn't gain affinity?
What if only the weapons gain affinity? Should i put one on his weapon too? What about the secondary weapons and melee?
Would they all benefit from being greater lens or is it a waste of an expensive lens?

From

confused,40,Northampton

WetPaintGaming

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Do not read unless you've finished 'The second dream' quest.
Just a few questions about focus lens, I use Rhino prime as an offensive void frame, would i be right in thinking that giving him a madurai greater lens would be good?
What if he doesn't gain affinity?
What if only the weapons gain affinity? Should i put one on his weapon too? What about the secondary weapons and melee?
Would they all benefit from being greater lens or is it a waste of an expensive lens?

From

confused,40,Northampton
Dear confused, hopefully this page: Focus will help explain some of it a bit better.

Like most new things [DE] put into Warframe it isn't explained particularly well but doing a little reading on that page might clear a few things up.

Basically with a **Spoiler** on your frame you get 100% from Frame kills and 50% from weapon kills.
With a **Spoiler** on a weapon you get 50% of weapon kills, although if your frame has one too it gets the other 50%.

I've tended to buy the Greater and put them on a few frames to get the 7% bonus while put the lesser ones for 5% earnt from Sorties onto weapons.