[Tue 6 Aug 20:30] Defiance - Skruggin' Ark Core

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Assuming Episode missions are still available, we could do some of those together as well as contracts and co-op missions for any who haven't done all of these (and for those who have, collect the elusive data recorders) and maybe an Ark Fall or two.

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This should be Dogstar's intro into Defiance to :D. Believe Maccy and Letch will be on as well.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey all, would you mind if I joined you guys also? Ive had Defiance for quite a few weeks now and haven't played it much, would really like to get into it more :)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
More than welcome :bye:

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That's fab thanks, shall look forward to it. Please excuse my noobiness :D

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Jenxy_ you're more than welcome to join us! :D

BTW @HaloJ has noticed you playing on Borderlands 2 recently with @Plaxinator and Missy and she wondered if you had a 4th slot free for her to join you sometime?

Last edited:

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yes of course @HaloJ is more than welcome to join, we are currently working our way through the DLC, well Missy has already completed it all but joins us a fair bit. We haven't played it for a while, so hopefully will do soon. It's just something we arrange on twitter, shall @ her next time we play. Look forward to it!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well if Jenxy is going to play then I may well actually join in. She's nearly as bad a me so won't make me look quite so incompetent :D . I'm not really keen on the game so have only ever played it on an SNR event or with Jenxy. I was going to sell it but the trade in price is crap.

@HaloJ

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
'ere, why has half my text disappeared? I know I've had more than the Governments recommended daily units of wine, but even I still know I typed more stuff than that! Basically said Halo is more than welcome to join us for BL2. Is this some weird forum thing when you @ somebody?

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
'ere, why has half my text disappeared? I know I've had more than the Governments recommended daily units of wine, but even I still know I typed more stuff than that! Basically said Halo is more than welcome to join us for BL2. Is this some weird forum thing when you @ somebody?
Nope, you're just drunk again. ;)

You'll like the new draft feature coming to the forums soon, saves what you've typed so far so you don't lose it. :)

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nope, you're just drunk again. ;)

You'll like the new draft feature coming to the forums soon, saves what you've typed so far so you don't lose it. :)

Not really a fan of that feature, Any chance of a draft excluder?
:roll: I'll get me coat.

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry can't make tonight :( Not getting much chance to play this

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well if Jenxy is going to play then I may well actually join in. She's nearly as bad a me so won't make me look quite so incompetent :D . I'm not really keen on the game so have only ever played it on an SNR event or with Jenxy. I was going to sell it but the trade in price is crap.

@HaloJ

Hahahaha I only bought it to play with you, after you @ me on twitter asking me if I had it. So I bought it and I think we have played it a grand total of 2 times! :1thumbdown:

So yes you should definitely play later, you can noob it out with me, we can help everyone else to look good :D

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hahahaha I only bought it to play with you, after you @ me on twitter asking me if I had it. So I bought it and I think we have played it a grand total of 2 times! :1thumbdown:

So yes you should definitely play later, you can noob it out with me, we can help everyone else to look good :D
Alright since you put it like that! Do you have any wine? Can't be a piss head during the week on my own now can I.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Alright since you put it like that! Do you have any wine? Can't be a piss head during the week on my own now can I.

Yep Im off work tomorrow, so have loads of wine. I promise not to get leary though :D

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am online, just running some patches at the mo. Hopefully they wont be long :)

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games folks, really enjoyed. That last one was a killer though but we got there in the end. Will definitely join you for some more Defiance.

Plax you really do need to work on actually turning up :P

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games, tonight, @Jenxy_ :)

We played with Letchferrit and various randoms completing a few co-op matches. The last one was indeed a hard one but we got there in the end.

As I said tonight @Jenxy_ you're welcome to join us for the Defiance and TLOU events and indeed any others that we have. :)

Last edited:

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games, tonight, @Jenxy_ :)

We played with Letchferrit and various randoms completing a few co-op matches. The last one was indeed a hard one but we got there in the end.

As I said tonight @Jenxy_ you're welcome to join us for the Defiance and TLOU events and indeed any others that we have. :)

Thanks muchly, Ill be sure to take you up on that :D