[Tue 2 Jul] Defiance - Fun in a foursome

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
This week will focus on co-op missions to allow those of us who have some to complete to get these done (I've got 3 left to do). Beyond that, we'll likely do some contracts and stuff.

Take a look at your trophies to see which ones you still need to get. For me it's:

Motherlode
Commandeer Cronkhite
Scrapworks Salvage

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I need to do those three too, so count me in.

Alien_Chick

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am in but need somebody to explain motherlode to me.....last week was horrendous and my coms were down so I couldn't hear anything and just for a change I didn't have a clue what I was doing!!!!

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am in but need somebody to explain motherlode to me.....last week was horrendous and my coms were down so I couldn't hear anything and just for a change I didn't have a clue what I was doing!!!!
That was bugged last week Alien_Chick. After killing the bits on his knees he should have spawned more targets on his shoulders but they didn't appear. If we all died we could have respawned from the start of the boss but that "random" who was with us kept reviving us. Was funny to hear Martok losing it though :rant::D

After you had all gone I waited for it to kill me, and I had a few seconds left until I died and someone joined and revived me :brick:

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
No Maccy tonight as he's off to his daughter's school for something or other.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm not gonna make it tonight, sorry. We had an unexpected visit to the vet today, so I'm gonna keep an eye on the cat.

Have fun!

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Good fun last night, enjoyed it more than I expected given I was feeling like crap. Done all the co-ops now, however noticed last week that there are the tape recordings in the co-op missions. Think there are three in each one.