Tue 13 Nov 8.30pm - NFS: Most Wanted - None More Wanted

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The second of out new regular weekly NFS: Most Wanted games evenings.

We'll go for a mix of custom and random speedlists. If you have any particular requests or favourite races then let me know.

Post below if you intend to play. Due to numbers in a room, if there are too many for 1 room but not enough to make 2 rooms with decent numbers, priority will be given to Seniors and then sign-ups (sorry!)

Attending
Martok
HaloJ
HERMAN_JELMET
farfromsane

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Won't make this at work at 7am so have to be up at 5am :(

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I can't commit to gaming on this day.

I may well turn up on the night but if i'm taking up the space of someone who is signed up I'll be happy to drop out to give them their place, no big deal.

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
This is the week we start getting delivered daily and I have to get up at 5:30 each day for the next 4 weeks. So I have to say no for the time being :(

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yup, I'll be there handing out my dogtags, oh wait wrong game. :D

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
HaloJ said:
Yup, I'll be there handing out my dogtags, oh wait wrong game. :D
This is the one where you put your car keys into a bowl dear.

clarkyspeaks

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have a request................that you play it on a night which is not a UC3 night, or is this specifically for SNR Gamers?

:1thumbup:

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Although I have to get up for work at 5.15am every morning, I'll be there you lightweights! :)

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
The event isn't just for Seniors, it is for anyone (though Seniors do get priority if we have too many for 1 room but not enough for 2 decent rooms).

Unfortunately we can't please everyone with the timing of events. UC3 has been pretty much dropped by SNR, though I know that Dogstar and sometimes Yinkin will play this. Halo & I will often play Borderlands 2 with them on Mondays due to this. Wednesdays is KZ3, Thursdays BF3, Saturdays GT5 and both Fridays & Sundays haven't always been good for regular events. Seniors were asked if Tuesdays were OK for them and they said yes (neither dogstar or Yinkin have NFS) so that's why we went for this day.

Maybe you could alternate between UC3 and NFS on Tuesdays, Clarky? Or even alternate UC3 and KZ3 on Wednesdays? I know that numbers have declined for both of these games in recent months and that could be a solution?

**EDIT** I'd be tempted to attend UC3 again if it alternated on Wednesdays with KZ3**

zoob

I fight for the Users!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry to miss you guys last night - I did log in when I got home, but it was around 1am!

(Hungover today...)

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Martok said:
**EDIT** I'd be tempted to attend UC3 again if it alternated on Wednesdays with KZ3**
I just got rid of KZ3 but would be up for some UC3 anytime.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
mick said:
I just got rid of KZ3 but would be up for some UC3 anytime.
Dogstar and Yinkin still play this along with Shroud & Clarky on Tuesdays so have a word with them about joining them. There's also no reason not to have a weekly UC3 event up on Tuesdays as well as NFS as it seems on the whole that those who play one of these don't play the other, so there's no real clash.