[Tue 13 Aug 20:30] Defiance - Save Your Ganchis

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another evening in the world of Defiance. Come along and join in some co-op missions, contracts, Ark Falls and anything else you fancy.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll come along again, really enjoyed last week, great to play with you guys. Shall look forward to it :D

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I should be able to make this. Be gentle with me its my first time playing this multiplayer

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I will be playing but won't be able to make it until 9:30 as something's come up, sorry

mick

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Martok I need re-joining to the clan as I have somehow removed myself :crazy::brick::fool:

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll be with you at about 9ish.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the games guys, sorry to shoot off early but I really did want to catch BB as its the last week but also its been a crazy couple of days at work for some unknown reason and I am bloody shattered, my poor little brain is actually fried.

Really enjoyed though and was great that Dogstar is even noobier than me, although not for long I'm sure :D

Will defo join next week and will hopefully be more awake and stay on a bit later :D

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for joining us, @Jenxy_ . We must definitely get you and that n00b @Dogstar ;) through some of your stories so you can unlock contracts, as that will give us some extra things to work on together.

Anyway, see you next week. :)

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Always good to meet someone else from Wales :).

mick

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for joining us, @Jenxy_ . We must definitely get you and that n00b @Dogstar ;) through some of your stories so you can unlock contracts, as that will give us some extra things to work on together.

Anyway, see you next week. :)
I think that the story is better left to do solo, you can level quicker by doing roadside emergencies and arkfalls.
Also you get Keycodes through arkfalls that you can use to gain rare items from the lockboxes.

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games, once I understood how the menus work I was much happier although I appreciated the patience! :D

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Perhaps Dogstar, Plax and myself could do some of the story as we are both at similar points, save you guys having to replay it all again. Could do an hour or 2 on the weekend if you guys fancied it, although Im not sure when Plax is back from her hols.

Just thought be good laugh to play with a few who havent played it yet and we can then see what actually happening during the missions and save the others having to repeat stuff? :)

mick

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have a noobie character I could use which is about level 125 to help you along.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeay cheers Mick, hope the others fancy it, more fun to play that game with a few :D

SHROUD

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My character is 500 and something, and I'm still a noob on this :lol:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Perhaps Dogstar, Plax and myself could do some of the story as we are both at similar points, save you guys having to replay it all again. Could do an hour or 2 on the weekend if you guys fancied it, although Im not sure when Plax is back from her hols.

Just thought be good laugh to play with a few who havent played it yet and we can then see what actually happening during the missions and save the others having to repeat stuff? :)
I'm not really loving TapaTalk on the iPad. I've only just figured out how to quote. anyway, I'm back. I don't know what level I am on this game. Only played it like 3 times. I'd rather play this game with other people as it's too crap and boring to play on your own. I'll probably not feel like playing but poke me anyway when you are next on it.

Jenxy_

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Well if any of you noobs are up for it, we can play tomorrow night, Ill be about from 8pm, or can get on a bit earlier if its easier? :D

We can level up a bit and then wont be dragging others back to practically the start of the game on Tuesday?

So Noobie Defiance Sunday anyone? :crazy: