Multi Transfer your BF4 stats from PS3 to PS4

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
DICE have confirmed that you will be able to transfer your BF4 stats from PS3 to PS4 when the console is released.

The full post, taken from the Playstation Blog, reads as follows..

This holiday, DICE will unwrap the next generation of all-out warfare with Battlefield 4. That means best-in-class multiplayer is coming to PlayStation 4 with huge 64-player battles running at a smooth 60 frames-per-second.

Even if you start playing on PlayStation 3, we want to make your transition to PlayStation 4 easy. That’s why we’re notifying the devoted Battlefield and PlayStation communities that all of the time and effort you spend building up your Battlefield 4 stats will carry over when you upgrade to PlayStation 4.

That way, on 1st November, you can get in the game without any worries that you’ll have to start ranking up all over again when PlayStation 4 launches. We got your back.

Today we also wanted to inform the community that DICE is promising to keep the action going all year long with the return of Premium membership for Battlefield 4. With membership, players can expect themed digital expansion packs, new weekly content, and personalization options. And just as your stats, unlocks, and rank will be transferable from PS3 to PS4, so too will Battlefield 4 Premium membership.

Tune into EA’s 2013 gamescom press conference on 20 August at 3:00pm BST/4:00pm CET for the first look at Battlefield 4 Premium content. You’ll also get the scoop on an all-new Battlefield 4 multiplayer mode and map.
@ColSonders & I speculated about this a few months ago. Who was right, it was me wasn't it? Yes. :evil:

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
COD announced the same thing earlier. Good news for those who won't be getting a PS4 at launch.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Aye you were right @DrewePeacock I didn't expect that.

I certainly didn't expect Premium to cross the platform generation....now if only they offered you PS4-BF4 at a highly discount digital download price if you have it on PS3 then I'd get both...like an extra £15 to get the PS4 version if you have the PS3 version.

Interestingly though, this pretty much confirms that the PS4 will not be out by the 1st of November.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That was my initial thought, but they may just be catering for those who do not buy PS4 on release.

I agree that it looks like PS4 won't be out before November, but there is still a chance.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
It will be out either 8th or 15th November I think but that's pure speculation

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
It will be out either 8th or 15th November I think but that's pure speculation
Not long now until we hear it from the horses mouth, but I would say those dates are likely, though perhaps Sony want to give Microsoft another kick in the nuts and release at the end of October.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
If they do I'll be walking around with a full blown bonner for a month lol

Rushing isn't needed, in my opinion the ps4 is the greater machine with a clean new UI let's hope it's low resource dependant so more power for the machine to kick ass and chew bubble gum :D

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Latesr rumour on the Sixth Axis is 21st October, which is apparently on very good authority. We'll find out Tuesday next week. Anyone else watching the conference next week? 6pm on the EU blog if you're interested.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll be watching that. Just hope that the traffic on the way home is kind to me! :angel:

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Latesr rumour on the Sixth Axis is 21st October, which is apparently on very good authority. We'll find out Tuesday next week. Anyone else watching the conference next week? 6pm on the EU blog if you're interested.
Think that date came from someone who works at toys-r-us, to be taken with a pinch of salt then like all of the other "good authority" guesstimations.

Id like to watch it but with my terrible memory I will probably forget.