• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Trading places

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've been curious about the trading tab in the Warframe game.
Theres lots of people try to buy and sell Mods. I hadn't much of a idea about how much things sell for so i asked over at the warframe site.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/230566-a-fair-price/
some usefull answers came back along with a nice link
http://wftrading.net/
Although the guide prices petty much refer to the PC, theres not a lot of differance really.
Next step is to get into the menus and see what I can pick up.
It seems like people mainly sell cards for platinum, rather than trying to swap cards. So its going to be a matter of buying off one seller then selling your spare Keys and prime blueprints to others.
The chat menu in game is a bit of a problem , how do you manage to PM people who are selling things? I cant seem to go down the list of messages on the left to send a reply on the chat menu. Pressing square sends a message to a paricular user (I think). What am I doing wrong chaps.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That's how you PM them Ace, basically private chat with user in question. So select the user in the user list and hit square.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yep, what halo said. Slow process scolling down to the name but thats how I get game invites while you lot sleep all day.

it does work. Just havent tried trading yet.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another link that should be useful to us is the

WHERE CAN I FIND PRIME BLUEPRINTS PAGE?

Its an updated listing of what you get as a reward for completing Orokin Tower and Derelict missions.

I will soon be stating to hunt for Prime parts as the "Prime " parts can be up to twice as powerful as the standard item.
I am on the lookout for a Prime Boltor rifle next , and have two of the parts, just need the reciever, so a few runs around "ODD" would be good if anyone else fancies a trip?
Even if i dont get the part there's a good chance of getting a FORMA blueprint.

A harder task will be the actual blueprint which is on a:-

Mission:TOWER III MOBILE DEFENSE
Rewards can be:-

BOAR PRIME BARREL
EMBER PRIME SYSTEMS BLUEPRINT
REAPER BLADE
FORMA BLUEPRINT
BOLTOR PRIME BLUEPRINT
BOAR PRIME BLUEPRINT
REAPER PRIME BLUEPRINT

Last edited:

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
So lets get primed :gamer:

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I have 3 keys for tower moblie defense missions, so three chances to get it. I will be on from 6 pm till 9 pm, I also have to try tower 2 survival as I just need a mag prime chàsis to built my first prime warframe.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Im am currently making the Nekros which will be done in 2 days. But would like to work towards the Rhino Prime set. I already have 1 piece.

I have a few keys now so would like to get a posse together.

Had a reslly good survival game with @HERMAN_JELMET, @HaloJ, and @Martok today. We even lived to tell the tale.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
i can start at about 5 pm gmt tonight, perhaps if we can get Skarper in we can run though quite a few tower missions wuth no problems as he is a rank 13 mastery and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to warframe
If you have played with him you should send him a friends request.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
i can start at about 5 pm gmt tonight, perhaps if we can get Skarper in we can run though quite a few tower missions wuth no problems as he is a rank 13 mastery and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to warframe
If you have played with him you should send him a friends request.
Thanks but no thanks. I would rather play the game than be carried by someone else.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I concur with the above, I'd rather run missions with those who are of a similar ability to me so that we are actually earning all the stuff for ourselves rather than someone else do it for me.

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you pay him in some form is it considered prostitution?

The guy is a top bloke though and keen for anything just so he has something to do. But I did really like last nights games where we were all earning our keep.