The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PS3 Tokyo Jungle coming to PSN on 26th Sept

Discussion in 'Shooting & Action Adventure' started by Slaine, 20 Aug 2012.

1. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    This game is bonkers.

You're basically one of fifty animals surviving in a post apocalyptic Tokyo, working your way up the food chain. But heres the crazy part; its the roster of animals from chicks and lapdogs right up to velociraptors.

I'd like to play a demo of it, but whether I'll get this or not will remain to be seen. Its just too japanese for my tastes. :lol:

2. HaloJ

HaloJ Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HaloJ
    Quick call a priest Ace has possessed Slaine!

3. Acegadgets

Acegadgets Not so serious gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Acegadgets
    I would have prefererd it if you were the only survivor in Tokyo and you have to go around hunting all the fluffy little animals and killing them in the most gruesome manner to survive. ,, but I might get it anyway, animals killing each other looks like fun.

4. Jkrohn1

Jkrohn1 5P4M 80T
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    JKrohn1
    I remember someone getting this can't remember should but they loved it something about a dog acting a rat or something lol

If it's cheap I might get it, if it's full price I wont

5. Buckaroo

Buckaroo Casual Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    BUCKAROO74
    Wtf, them japs again :ugeek:

6. Slaine

Slaine Serious Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Torquemada
    Thing is, theres pomeranians wearing like hats and stuff. Totally crazy. I saw another clip where a cat was having a fight with a hyena whilst wearing a builders helmet.

Coming from the only country in the world to have had nuclear weapons used against them, you'd think the japs know a thing or two about the apocalypse. Had none of them ever played a Fallout game? What about Metro?

Maybe thats what happens in an apocalypse. Come the armageddon, expect to see me run the **** from a cat in a cape looking for a rumble.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice