• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Multi To Titan

Skarpar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Found this on someones bungie profile - What do you think and can you find ones for a warlock and hunter

to titan
To put oneself responsible for one's brethren, to serve and protect them from harm, while fighting evil forces with iron fists; to be aware that every move one makes can jeopardize the firearm's safety, and take steady but cautious measures while keeping the situation in tandem.; to run towards danger while handling it with grace and absolute control; to hold the line, and enjoy it. Do you even Titan?
To titan: When I titan, I mostly feel like a Field Medic/Universal Soldier. Here are my responsibilities:

1) Kill adds as fast as possible. If every 3rd kill is not a melee, I bring dishonor to my order. If my Hunter and Warlock friends have had to stop shooting the boss to fight a measly dreg, shank, or goblin for more than a brief few seconds, I am shamed for all the world to see.
2) Deploy bubble and revive my squishy brethren. If they stay dead long enough to choose to respawn, I have failed in my duty.
3) If 1 & 2 have been accomplished already, resist the urge to punch the boss in the face. I occasionally get carried away with how easily I mow through the adds, get ballsy, and forget that the bosses can all OHK me. This one is tough. I usually switch to my HMG and instead get carried away with how awesome my gun looks and sounds while I am shooting. Then I remember how much fun it is to punch things in the face, which is convenient because by now the adds have respawned.
4) Go back to step one.

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=to+titan

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Glad it's not just me that punches bosses in the face with my Titan.....it never ends well though.

IamNumber6

It's not me, it's my brain!
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Glad it's not just me that punches bosses in the face with my Titan.....it never ends well though.
Punching a boss is more like giving them a tickle

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I know but Titans pack a a pretty nasty punch so you get into the habit of punching anything you're close to or running at enemies whilst emptying your load (fnar) and then finishing off by exploding your fist in their face rather than reloading.

And once you're in that habit....punching bigger enemies is just too enticing!

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
running at enemies whilst emptying your load (fnar) and then finishing off by exploding your fist in their face
Cough cough spiderman :lol:

I'm currently a Hunter what should I go next?

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Wow that helps so little :lol:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Warlock = Easy Mode....they can self revive!