• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

XBOne Titanfall Collector's Edition

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Moved to Shooters as there's a video and it's hardly a bargain!

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
By the way @Acegadgets I hope you realise this game doesn't have a single player mode.....making it pretty much a wasted purchase for yourself even at that fantastic price....you could maybe invest that money in getting internet that works so that you can actually play games online with people again ;)

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My uber internet speed is, according to BT going to be in my area before May, so there will be no stopping me. I do intend to try titanfall which I really like the look of on the Xbox one before I get it on pc
I wonder how many of those special editions they will actually sell? When I saw it, I thought you wouldn't get much change out of £200 but £ 745 ???????

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
:clap::clap::clap:
Yeah, everyone go crazy for dragging a doll from a box, wahooo!

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
As i go off to work at this unholly hour, my son is playing on the midnight released game.
luckilly he now has a part time job as well as uni to attend. This means i,ll be able to activate a 14 day trial of Xbox live and go Awol from the ps3 for a couple of weeks and play it when he isn't in.
i might get it on PC, but a lot of the pre release deals are no longer available so might have to pay over £30, if i want my own copy

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Art book and blueprints look good, and I guess another figure wouldn't go amiss in our house......but at that price, no thanks. Even with lights.

They should have gone for the PS4. Oh well.

Hope you enjoy it Ace :bye:

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Nice Limited Edition Ace.:1thumbup:But as @ColSonders warned, I'd get your internet sorted first as its an online only shooter. And not without some launch issues too.:brick::problem: