• Welcome to Senior Gamers!

Senior Gamers [SNR] is a community for mature gamers aged 25+ years who primarily play on the PlayStation consoles.

We used this website from June 2012 until March 2020. Technology moved on during this time and we have now moved to Discord. If you are familiar with it already you'll know how quick and easy it is to use. If you haven't tried it yet, you really should!

You can browse this archived website to see what we posted over the years.

You can join us on Discord to see what we've posted more recently and to chat. Click on the link below to find us. We hope to see you there!

Senior Gamers Discord

Tis I, Lady with the Fairy Pants from Down Under

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Awol... yes I've been awol, sorry 'bout that folks. As you may have noticed I haven't been playing bugga all of late. There isn't really a game out there at the mo that holds my interest, really can't be a@#sed with Destiny it's a little too same same even in the short amount of time I played it. Shadow of Mordor looks like it wouldjust scare the crap outta me ( I'm fragile and delicate ya know ) I need to give myself a swift kick up the hoohaa and getback to the basics... cooking with mykitchen b!#@h @c00ky on the battlefield.Any hoo enough dribble out of my gob,and see you geezers on the field. x

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Worked that time Fairyface. :hi:

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I was wondering where you'd got to. I'll get ready to shoot you in the face on Battlefield when the new DLC drops. Shine your tags up for me while we're waiting.

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Why yes it did furrybutt

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Something weird is going on with where my posts end up, what the hay hay is going on?? :problem:

c00ky

Good for target practice
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Me too @Bloodfairy Destiny didn't hit me where I wanted to be spanked, its too much of a repetitive shooter with not enough scarf crafting to make me want to stay with it.

I am heading back to BF4 to act as target practice for @Bogus4Real next time I get some online time.... as that is the right type of repetitive shooter for me!

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
That would be great @c00ky! I can't hit shit now days... :brick:

See you on the Battlefield then :drinks:

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you dont like scary games then try a nice scifi story based game like Alien Isolation. I really like it.
I've heard that's even worse, horrid thing's jumping out at ya and stuff

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
@Bloodfairy Rats!!! You've heard of the game. Quite possibly the scariest game I've ever played. So scary I shit someone else's pants.:shock:

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm still too chicken to play that P.T download :o

Bloodfairy

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Umm I think I found it by typing PT into the search thingy on the playstation network

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tried that just now and nothing :( psn must think I'm too much of a chicken to play lol

Sportsvee

Has a Fan....
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Tried that just now and nothing :( psn must think I'm too much of a chicken to play lol
It wad up a couple of months ago so you may have missed it.

I cant watch the walking dead on tv with her in the house or the Bloodfairy one has zombie dreams. She don't like zombie dreams.

NVranya

Oi! Who stole my pretty green letters?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah, the playable teaser demo is gone afaik. You need to wait for 2016 (yes, that six is not a typo :shock:) when Silent Hills will be out now.