The Board Game Hut - Great Games Supported By Great Service
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Senior Gamers!

We are a community for mature gamers who primarily play online games on PlayStation consoles (PS4, PS3, PS Vita). You can find out more in our About Us section.

If you are new to the site, why not register? By doing so and being an active member you can view the site without adverts, make posts and more. You can register here and even do so using Facebook, Twitter or Google+!

PS3 Time settings

Discussion in 'PlayStation Hardware & Other Games' started by Dmk222, 6 Nov 2012.

1. Dmk222

Dmk222 Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dmk222
    My clock on my ps3 is always an hour forward it's set to GMT London I've set it through Internet but it's still an hour forward no matter what I do ,the only game it affects is gran turismo 5 it tells me to set the time everytime I first load up

2. Martok

Martok Board Game Addict
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Martok-
    In the date and time settings there is a DST (Daylight Saving Time) option. Switch that off now the clocks have gone back to get the correct time. When the clocks go forward for the summer, switch it back on again.

3. Dmk222

Dmk222 Regular Gamer
    Senior Citizen

PSN:
    Dmk222
    Thanks martok all sorted

4. HERMAN_JELMET

HERMAN_JELMET Meatbag
    Staff Member Senior Citizen

PSN:
    HERMAN_JELMET
    You would have thought It would be able to do all of that Itself, Being a next gen console and all, Oh well, Once they master the art of the 'clock'..................................who knows?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice