[Thu 8 Aug 21:00] More BF(free)

roger947

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Anyway, good games, really looking forward to getting another session going
Build it and they will come.8-)

As long as it's not a sunday (would conflict with BF sundays) or a wednesday (TLOU) then you can stick my name down for the next event :1thumbup:

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Build it and they will come.8-)

As long as it's not a sunday (would conflict with BF sundays) or a wednesday (TLOU) then you can stick my name down for the next event :1thumbup:

I've just set up a weekly event for Thursdays, we'll stick to DICE servers and just hop an empty server we fancy using and get some gaming in.

Would be great if some of you joined us, I'm sure @Wilks and @LastRytes would be interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I've just set up a weekly event for Thursdays, we'll stick to DICE servers and just hop an empty server we fancy using and get some gaming in.

Would be great if some of you joined us, I'm sure @Wilks and @LastRytes would be interested.
I'll try and get on if I can but Thursdays are usually a mad rush for me and with my bloody night shift, midweek gaming is very minimal these days.

You're all welcome to join us on Sundays. We've just been jumping in any server the last month or 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

LouPeacock

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Glad I managed to get in at all after the server restarts, PS3 freezing up on me and coms going down for a while. But other than that all good.
Cheers Mr Wilks for setting it all up.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Glad I managed to get in at all after the server restarts, PS3 freezing up on me and coms going down for a while. But other than that all good.
Cheers Mr Wilks for setting it all up.

And don't forget the teabagging :D

LouPeacock

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
And don't forget the teabagging :D
Yes you, you little sod. I don't really go in for the teabagging, but you goaded me into running over to you to give you one back, which I did, then got shot in the back of my head for my trouble.

Good player mate, :2thumbsup:

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Lol, I only do it with people I know cos It's funny. :D

LastRytes

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
I do it to everyone lol

Dip, dip, potato chip :D
Is there a better way to get to know someone than lowering your balls into their mouth repeatedly and ever so delicately?

I think not.