Donator
Reaction score
At work at 7am so up at 5am so won't make this :'(

Spruijt

Real men wear clogs
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry chaps, not at home tonight. Good thing is noone will get my dogtags :D. Have a great time.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll try but I've only just got In from work and have to cook dinner and shit.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'm working at 6am and up at 5am so I'm not going to join either, gwely buan for me.

yinkin

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
just realised i have 2 gb download to do, not going to be joining you tonight

roger947

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games guys, as always it's enjoyable when you're playing alongside other mature gamers. :1thumbup:

Have to admit though, i was extremely rusty and struggled far more than i expected to and for the life of me, after spending so much time hip firing on cod, i just couldn't get to grips with aiming down the sights again. :?

Never mind, there's always next time

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games tonight, rather enjoyable. A big thanks to @Wilks for organising it and renting the server for the evening.

I've not played much on this in a while, just the odd evening here and there so I am fairly happy that I didn't get utterly slaughtered. It was a bonus getting a bunch of dog tags too, especially @roger947 who I then shot straight afterwards when he respawned in the same area.

Good to see a bunch of SNR, OAP, OnR and a few others on there too. I hope we can do this again sometime. :)

Last edited:

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry hermanjelmet didn't mean to abandon you. X

Fantastic games all! Thanks to everyone OAP, SNR & ONR players that turned up. Thanks to TescoValueGamer for rage quitting with my first kill of the evening! ;) Some really, really fun games and finally a huge thanks to @Wilks for his hospitality hosting a server; I would love to know the trick you used to correct player numbers?

Abs

Last edited by a moderator:

LastRytes

Casual Gamer
Reaction score
Had some good games tonight guys. Thanks for that. I hope to run into some more of you soon... with my Tank!!

Wilks

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games tonight everyone and the kind words. Glad we could all get together for some fun again. :)

A slow start due to that 16 player bug again but changing it to 22 players seems to sort it for the next round then heading back into the settings and changing it to 24. ;) Wish EA would sort this problem out seeing as we're paying.

HERMAN_JELMET

Meatbag
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I made It on 10 minutes before all the cool kids decided to leave :(

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry I didnt make it. I was on the late shift and I was knackered. It got to 9 and I just went to bed. Sounds like I missed some good games too, which is a damn shame. Sorry.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks for the games everyone!

roger947

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks to TescoValueGamer for rage quitting with my first kill of the evening!
do you think it had anything to do with you running around with an M26 mass (shame on you):P

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Yeah it was a good night as usual.

Shame about the server issues, seemed to take a while to get 24 players sorted....and then it just kicked everyone off.

Another thing i've noticed is seemingly servers rented in the UK are more prone to network issues....or at least more prone than the DICE servers, I was discussing this with the LEO crew this week, they always get a bit of lag on their server, but rarely on DICE servers....bizarre.

Anyway, good games, really looking forward to getting another session going, rented server or not (quite happy to find an empty DICE server and just all pile in at once).

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
do you think it had anything to do with you running around with an M26 mass (shame on you):P

Nah, it's the same as any other auto-shotty at this age in the game. I think it was more the fact that I saw him run past, ran after him and inserted said shotty between his butt cheeks as he'd led down to hide before blowing his head off. ;)

You had the honour of service starring it for me so I'll be back to the GL again now. :D