[Thu 5 Sep 20:30] Battlefield Thursday

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another chance to grab your weapon and run about with it! Join us on the Battlefield for more fun on vanilla maps.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Thought that was it for my late shifts but looks like I have a couple more weeks to go until I'll be back to my gaming self again

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry for the early duck-out last night. I've not seen much of @HaloJ this week as it's her first week in her new job, so we decided to watch a movie together. Also if I'm honest, getting constantly killed by rank 100 colonels and repeatedly stabbed by abg isn't my idea of a fun evening.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Also if I'm honest, getting constantly killed by rank 100 colonels and repeatedly stabbed by abg isn't my idea of a fun evening.
Totally agree with you there....who invites these people?

Sorry for the no show last night guys, had a really rough week that has totally worn me down so watched a movie and was in bed by 9.30.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Totally agree with you there....who invites these people?

Sorry for the no show last night guys, had a really rough week that has totally worn me down so watched a movie and was in bed by 9.30.
Lightweight! :

I didn't join sorry. I was coerced into playing xbox with a work colleague. GOW2 hoard mode. First time out of its wrapper. Really enjoyed it actually. I think I needed to play something new. Slowly getting my gaming mojo back. Will be back on form soon I hope!

ChrissPeacock

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ended up being one of those ropey nights where the flow never seems to come so non of you missed much, of course it may have been different with a better turn out! ;0)

Good to see Bogus online again though...

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Ended up being one of those ropey nights where the flow never seems to come so non of you missed much, of course it may have been different with a better turn out! ;0)

Good to see Bogus online again though...
Thank's for that! It was nice to play with you all, but I agree, the flow never really showed up (except for when I managed to shoot Martok in the face with slugs over and over again... Sorry for that!).
My friend Bambara didn't know it was an set event, so I kind of had to leave with him when he was kicked. Next time I'll be more true to event!

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
Hope to make it next week as everyone is back at work for a week so should be on most events ;)