[Thu 5 Dec 20:30] BF4 - More sneaking up on people, only to get killed by someone else

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Another evening on BF4 as we try to get a grip on what the hell is going on... :shock: This should also be the last night of double XP, so we should take advantage of that.

As an interesting side note to the evening, I will set up a series of missions for the night. Probably things such as Killing Machine, Best Assault, Best Engineer, Best Support & Best Squad Player. These missions will run for 3 rounds, so we should complete them on the night.

If you want in to the missions, please comment with your RSVP. I can invite up to 4 friends for each mission.

Party chat from 8:30, gaming from 8:40.

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Will try and get on - all on the Mrs she's off now until Friday, I did pick her up from her work party yesterday at 2am so should have some bargaining chips :) ha

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I'll be up for trying the missions, could be fun :D

Bogus4Real

Help with spellign, anyone!?
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I want the missions, the scope and the chips! :)

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Great games tonight with @Dogstar and @DrewePeacock
Nice warm up for tomorrow (or should I say today!).
There is a trophy called "Bomb Squad" - deliver 5 bombs in obliteration. Can we do a bit of this as well please?

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Okay, so there is plenty of interest in missions! I won't set any up until tonight when we're in party chat. First come, first served! :)

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My wifes grandmother passed away this morning, so my "yes" is now a "maybe". She was 89 so it's not a terrible thing, but my focus wil primarily be on my lovely wife tonight...

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
My wifes grandmother passed away this morning, so my "yes" is now a "maybe". She was 89 so it's not a terrible thing, but my focus wil primarily be on my lovely wife tonight...
Perfectly understandable mate. Hope you guys are okay.

DrewePeacock

May contain sarcasm
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
DICE have confirmed that the double XP event is now over.

Slaine

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate.

Dogstar

Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that too.

ColSonders

A.W.O.L.
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this, but glad to see your priorities are well and truly where they should be....top man :1thumbup:

Bogus4Real

Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Thanks all!

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Great games tonight,nice to see so many SNRs together!
They also seem to have fixed it, well it's a lot better. I actually killed people tonight, go me!
@Dogstar is such a bomb whore though!

mrdjmo

Semi-Regular Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Great games tonight,nice to see so many SNRs together!
They also seem to have fixed it, well it's a lot better. I actually killed people tonight, go me!
@Dogstar is such a bomb whore though!
Really fun night - was nice getting in a team together where we could kill people :) ha anyone up for this again this weekend?