[Thu 28 Mar] Battlefield Thursday

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Any DLC needed? I only have the Karkand stuff that was on the disk. If not then Im a maybe so dont change plans if you was thinking of using other stuff.

Acegadgets

Not so serious gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If you dont mind playing with a laggy bastard, join me mick, I like the karkland maps

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Any DLC needed? I only have the Karkand stuff that was on the disk. If not then Im a maybe so dont change plans if you was thinking of using other stuff.
No plans for what is being played this evening. If there are folk without DLC who turn up then we'll happily play standard & Karkand maps. If only Premium players turn up then we'll play whatever folk fancy.

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
If Mick plays then count me in, I've been trying to get him to play something other than My Little Pony for ages.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
More than happy to socially rumble on standard/Karkhand maps. Should be there by 9:30 as we've got Jess staying at the moment.

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
More than happy to socially rumble on standard/Karkhand maps. Should be there by 9:30 as we've got Jess staying at the moment.

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
Is there an echo in here ? :D

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am going to join but in about half an hour. Need to jump in shower after some woman in Tesco dropped some cans and I got showered with beer.

Martok

Board Game Addict
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I am going to join but in about half an hour. Need to jump in shower after some woman in Tesco dropped some cans and I got showered with beer.
I hope you got it on your hair, beer shampoo is luxurious! Well, so they tell me, wouldn't know being bald. :lol:

The_Carpet_Frog

Even More Grumpy Grandad
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I think I spent most of the evening on the wrong end of Plaxys shotgun :(

Only got one set of tags off some bloke called Martok so that was a bonus :D

I think I died about 3x as much as I killed which aint too bad for me. :/

Plaxinator

Wino extraordinaire
Staff member
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I enjoyed shooting you Mick. I laughed out loud every time. I also thoroughly enjoyed foiling Halo's attempts at arming the M-Coms, but was cursing her the last team deathmatch as she kept killing me. Never mind, the fact I got her tags again made up for that :D

HaloJ

Serious Gamer
Senior Citizen
Reaction score
I got a nemesis off someone during that round. Plenty of handgun kills last night but only two sets of tags both from camping snipers. Deathmatch is kinda my online gaming home even though I don't often play it; Doom, Quake, Half Life, TimeSplitters etc. :D

Got an opportunity to take Martok's tags but glanced off as he turned and shot my head off.

Suffered a bit though, could tell I'd not played for a while as my k/d was all over the place.

Jkrohn1

5P4M 80T
Senior Citizen
Donator
Reaction score
I thought you was quiet halo until I noticed I had turned my headset off :D
Halo quiet you must be jo king, sometimes I mute her just to get some peace and quiet. Don't tell her though ;)